Operation JongMi - Saying "Yes"

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 35

EunHye’s Point of View

 

            “EunMi, please go on the vacation with us!!!!” I begged.

            “Why?” She asked.

            “Because it’ll help you forget about “him”.” I gave quotations on “him”.

            “You know you can say his name… There’s no reason to put quotations on “him”.” EunMi rolled her eyes.

            “Well whatever! JUST PLEASE GO WITH US!!!!!” I was on my knees.

            “Are you seriously begging? EunHye… You really want me to go on the vacation that badly?” EunMi lifted an eyebrow.

            “YES!! IF YOU DON’T I WILL SERIOUSLY CRY!!!!” I tried to tear up.

            “Are you?” EunMi stared at me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes passed by…

 

            “Okay maybe I’m not going to cry but I will keep begging until you say “yes”!!!” I crossed my arms.

            “Why do you want me to go?” She asked.

            “You already asked that..” My arms were still crossed.

            “Well just tell me.” EunMi flipped a page of her magazine again.

            “Because it’ll help you relax and have fun which will make you forget about Jonghyun. So please come to the vacation..” I begged once again.

            “I don’t know..” EunMi started to think.

            “PLEASE EUNMI!!” Taeyeon walked in the room.

            “Please EunMi! Pretty please with a cherry on top!” YunJi followed after Taeyeon.

            “Fine..” After EunMi said that. Taeyeon, YunJi and I all screamed then hugged her.

            “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” We all squeezed EunMi.

            “Guys… I… Can’t…. BREATHE!!!!” EunMi was grasping for air.

            “Mianhe.” We all said.

            “So where are we going exactly?” EunMi asked.

*Oops… We forgot to think about that… Ummm…*

            “Jejudo! We’ll be going to Jeju Island.” Yunji smiled.       

            “Ahhh… I haven’t been there before..” EunMi started to daydream what it would look like.

            “It’s really beautiful. I read about it one time..” YunJi smiled.

            “Oh.. I see..Well.. I got to go.. I’m going to go take a nap..” EunMi stood up then walked to her room. When we heard the door close, we all sighed with relief.

            “Phew.. that was a close one…” Taeyeon wiped her sweat.

            “I know right?! Good job, YunJi. Now all we have to do is call SHINee..” I said.

            “Okay, I’ll call them..” Taeyeon got her phone out then dialed Onew’s number.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Onew’s Point of View

 

            “Yoboseyo.” I answered.

            “Onew, it’s me Taeyeon. EunMi said “yes”.” Taeyeon’s voice sounded so cheery.

            “Oh good!” I smiled.

            “Oh.. By the way, we’re going to Jeju Island.” Taeyeon’s voice suddenly turned serious.

            “Oh.. Really?! Ahh.. I love that place!” I started getting excited.

            “Omo, you’ve been there before?” She asked.

            “Yeah, of course. We’ve visited there before. All of the SHINee members have and we know a good place to stay at.”

            “Oh okay. That’s good because EunHye, EunMi, Me, and Yunji hasn’t been there. Although YunJi read books about it. The place sounds very interesting.”

            “Well, it’s a very nice place to relax. It’s really beautiful because of the scenery. You’ll be amazed once you go there.”

            “Sounds very exciting. I’m all excited right now!!” Taeyeon’s voice sounded cheery.

            “Hahaha.. Alright. Oh.. I need to go now. We’re planning to ask the manager today.”

            “Okay.. Bye!” She hung up first.

            “Oh.. Hyung.. Come on. The manager is coming!” Taemin gestured me Come on.

            “Araso.” I walked to where Taemin was.

The manager walked past us when we stopped him.

            “Annyeong SHINee.” He smiled.

            “Annyeong.” We bowed politely.

            “What do you guys want?” He asked knowing we would want something.

            “Sorry for suddenly asking you but can we have a vacation?” I bowed which made the other members bow.

            “Uh.. I’m not sure…” The manager’s voice changed.

            “Please, we have been working our hardest. We’ve been perfecting all of our dance moves. We’ve been practicing every note of our songs. When we perform we make sure we don’t make any mistakes. We try our best so please let us have a vacation.” I explained.

            “Well… probably..” The manager was looking through his planner.

            “We haven’t had a vacation for a while. One week. Just one week. Please.” I begged.

            “I’ll see what I can do.. There isn’t anything big that’s coming up next week so I’m sure you guys will be able to go on your vacation.” The manager.

            “Oh Kamsa Hamnida! Kamsa Hamnida!” I kept on bowing.

            “No need to thank me. What you said was true. You guys have done a lot. Oh but what about Yoogeun? The manager asked.

            “Oh we can bring him. I’m sure he would love to go on a vacation with us so we can each spend quality time with Yoogeun.” I smiled.

            “Oh okay. Good, you guys are very responsible. I’m happy to have you guys as SHINee.” The manger nudged my head.

            “Haha.. Thanks.” I gave him a smile.

            “Your welcome. Make sure you guys pack early. You don’t want to forget anything. Oh and be careful. Fangirls will probably know about this so keep this low.. Well I got to go! Hope you guys have a great time!” He winked then left.

            “Yes.. Operation JongMi- Say “Yes” is a success!” Key clapped his hands.

            “I hope I can get EunMi back.” Jonghyun was crossing his fingers.

            “Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll get her back and if you don’t can I have her?” I joked but Jonghyun gave a death stare.

            “I was just kidding! I’m already in love..” I smiled.

            “With who?” Taemin asked.

            “WITH CHICKEN!!!” I pulled a piece of chicken out of my bag.

            “Dude, did you just pull out chicken from your bag?” Minho asked.

            “Yes, yes I did! Did you not see it? Shall I do it again?” I put the chicken in my bag then pulled it out again.

            “I already saw it but what I can’t believe is that you actually keep chicken in your bag.” Minho rubbed his temples.

            “DON’T JUDGE ME!!!” I yelled.

            “Well can I hav-“ I cut off Minho and said

            “MY CHICKEN!!” I gave him the scariest look.

            “Okay, okay..” Minho started backing away.

            “Well, don’t worry Jonghyun. You’ll get EunMi back.” I took a bite out of my chicken.

The members looked at me confused..

*They’re just jealous of my chicken… Hahah.. Oh yeah.. JongMi HWAITING!!*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahah!! I just had to put chicken in this chappie!! LOL!! So TA-DA~ The crazy four chappies start today!!!! I'm going to update three more chappies for all you guys to enjoy because you guys are that awesome!! Hee hee!!! NINJA SKILLS ARE ON~ SO you guys better watch out!!! HI YAAAA~