The Break-Up

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 12

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

“Say what?” I looked at the members’ faces. They looked like they saw a ghost.

        “What? Do I look that bad?” I asked.

        “No.. no nothing… You look great.” Minho smiled.

        “Where did EunMi go?” I looked around for her.    

        “She.. left early because she had to help her mom clean the house..” Key smiled weird.

        “Wai-“ Taemin was about o say something when Onew covered his mouth.

        “Yeah, her mom called.” Onew started to let go of Taemin’s mouth. Taemin wiped his mouth with disgust.

        “Ohh… okay.. I’m going to call her so I can thank her for the soup.” I walked over to the phone. I dialed her home phone number. How do I know that, you ask? Minki.

        “Yoboseyo?” I heard EunMi’s Omma.

        “Yoboseyo, is EunMi there?” I wondered.

        “Oh.. please wait.”

        “Alright.” I waited for 4 minutes until she came back.

        “Actually… she isn’t here at the moment. Can I take a message?” She said.

        “Umm.. okay… Can you tell her I said that Jonghyun said “Thanks for taking me.”.”

        “Sure..” EunMi’s voice is similar to her Omma’s.

        “Thank you, goodbye.”  I said politely,

        “Your welcome. Bye.” She hung up first.

I walked in the living room when I saw the members looking at me in an odd way.

        “What?” I asked.

        “Tell us why you like EunMi so much?” Minho said

        “She’s beautiful, smart, amazing voice, caring… and absolutely wonderful.” I answered with a smile.

        “Oh… so what if something bad happens to her… What would you do?” Onew asked.

        “Like what do you mean bad?” I tilted my head then coughed a little.

        “Like what if some people said something bad behind her back? They didn’t know she was there so she ran away. What would you do?” Minho asked.

*Why’s he asking such a weird question? Omo, did something bad happen to her?*

        “Did something bad happen?” I asked walking closer.

        “No.. it’s a quiz that I got from a magazine the other day.” Key said with a smile.

        “Oh… um.. I’d be really angry if someone did that. If they hurt EunMi, I would search them down until I find them. After that… you know the rest..” I sat down next to Minho.

        “Oh.” They said in unison.

        “Well.. I’m going to get some rest because EunMi told me too. She made me soup today. I’m happy that she came here just to see me.” I smiled then said “Good night”. The members replied with a smile but their faces looked like different.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday

Today, I actually felt better. I was going to see EunMi to actually thank her in person when I got a phone call.

        “Yoboseyo?” I said.

        “Yobboseyo Jonghyun.. It’s me EunMi.” Her voice sounded odd. Her voice seemed gloomy.. I wonder why.

        “EunMi, I just want-“ She cut me off by saying.

        “Can I meet you in front of the school?” She asked.

        “Okay… Why?” I wondered.

        “I just want to talk to you..” She sounded like crying..

        “EunMi?” I was worried about her.

        “Mianhe.. I got to go..” She hung up without saying “goodbye”.

I hung up wondering why she sounded so unusual. She sounded like she’s been crying. I walked into the kitchen and ate some cereal.

*What happened to her? Why did she suddenly ask me to go to the park? Did something bad happen to her? Why isn’t she telling me anything*

Oh shoot!! I have to meet EunMi!

I ran to get dressed and ran to the park as fast as I can.

I arrived at the park and saw EunMi. I waved to her and she waved back. When I ran straight to her, I saw her eyes were puffy and red. She said

        “Annyeong Jonghyun.”

        “Annyeong EunMi. What happened to your eyes?” I was going to touch them when she stopped me.

        “Nothing.. I came here to give you this.” She pulled out the letter for the scholarship to the college.  

        “Why are you giving me this?” I asked.

        “I don’t deserve this.. You can have it.” I knew that something was going on.

        “What’s wrong EunMi?” I asked coming closer but she took a step back.

        “I don’t want you to see me again..” She couldn’t look at my face.

        “What?” I asked thinking it was a lie.

        “I don’t want you to see me anymore.. I’m sorry.” She bowed

        “EunMi, are you joking with me?” I asked but she didn’t answer.

        “Did I do something wrong? Was I being attached to you? EunMi, tell me and I promise you. I’ll make it better.” I couldn’t believe it.

        “I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry.” She said but when I saw her eyes. She didn’t seem like she wanted to break up with me. She seemed like crying.

        “No, it’s not your fault.” I faked a smile.

        “No, it is.. so that’s why I want you to have that scholarship.” She gave it to me.

        “Keep it.. You need it more than me.” I gestured its alright you can keep it.

        “Thank you…” She bowed

        “Your welcome.. you don’t have to bow.” I said.

        “Oh.” She stood up. She didn’t really look at me. Does she hate me that much?

        “Well.. I got to go now..” She turned and started to walk away when I wrapped my arms around her waist. I then put my head on her shoulder holding back my tears.

        “EunMi, let me hold you one more time..” I said.

We stayed like this for a few minutes.. I felt something wet on my arms.. Was she crying? I started to let go and she ran away.. That was the last time I saw her..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys!! Sorry for making a sad chapter!! Were you guys surprised?! Don't worry this isn't the end. If it was.. A lot of people will be angry at me right now!! Hahah!! I'm going to update later on today so don't be sad! Tell me what you think about the story!! Alrighty?! Okay well I'm going to use my mad ninja skills now!! NINJA SKILLS!! HI YAAA!!! QK