Operation JongMi - Tell SHINee

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

 Chapter 34

Taeyeon’s Point of View

 

            “EunMi!” I came into her room one morning.

            “Ne..” She was studying.

            “Can I go with you to work you know just in case Jonghyun tries to talk to you and… stuff..” It was hard to think of an excuse.

            “Um..okay… but don’t you have work?” She asked.

            “Nope, that’s why I want to go with you.” I smiled.

            “Uhh.. okay.. sure…” She nodded her head.

            “Okay, thanks EunMi!!” I hugged her.

            “Your welcome?” She lifted an eyebrow.

I walked out of the room and saw YunJi and EunHye crossing their fingers and looking at me. Hoping that EunMi said “yes”, I nodded my head and said

            “Operation JongMi is so far successful!” I whispered.

            “Yes” EunHye and YunJi nodded their heads.

            “Now, all we need to do is let SHINee know about the plan.” YunJi smiled.

            “Alright, let’s do this.” I gave my most confident look.

            “Hwaiting!” We all cheered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day…

 

            “Taeyeon! I’m going to work now. Are you coming?” I heard EunMi’s voice.

            “Ne, just  a minute!” I grabbed my bag and my cellphone then went to EunHye and YunJi.

            “Wish me luck!” I winked then ran to EunMi.

            “Okay, are you ready?” She asked.

            “NE!! READY THEN EVER!!!” I saluted.

            “Okay..” We started walking and just chatting. EunMi had that very gloomy voice in her though that made me worried.

            “Are you alright?” I asked.

            “Ne.” She responded in a very soft voice. When I saw her face, I saw dried up tears.

EunMi? Were you crying again? Aish, this plan better work… I hate seeing you like this?

            “Araso.” It was silent after that until we arrived at the SM building.

            “Annyeong Haseyo.” EunMi greeted the workers.

            “Annyeong.” They waved.

            “Annyeong EunMi. I don’t have anything for you to do right now so just go in the practice room. SHINee, is practicing their dances again. They might need you to get water or food so be ready.” I saw the manager’s face suddenly look at me.

            “Oh, this is my friend, Taeyeon. She’s just here for today.” EunMi gave me show your manners and bow look.

            “Oh, annyeong haseyo.” I bowed.

            “Annyeong.” He smiled then left us.

We walked in the practice room and we saw SHINee sitting on the floor. EunMi greeted them except for Jonghyun…of course.

            “Oh Taeyeon… why are you here?” Minho asked.

            “Because I’m bored at the condo and I thought this will be exciting than just siting in your room and watching T.V.” I smiled.

All the members did an “o” face.

            “So... are you guys going to practice?” I asked.

            “We just did.. It’s our break time..” Jonghyun’s voice also sound gloomy.

            “Oh.. I see..” I looked around.

This is my chance!! I need to get EunMi out of this room!!

            “Umm.. EunMi.. why don’t you get the members a drink or something?” I asked.

            “No, it’s alright..” Minho gestured his hands.

            “I’m not that thirsty..” Key fixed his hair.

            “Me either..” Taemin shook his head “no”.

            “Same here..” Onew responded.

Jonghyun stayed quiet and didn’t say anything.

AISH!! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!! AREN’T YOU GUYS THIRSTY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! YOU’VE BEEN FREAKIN’ PRACTICING AND YOU SAY YOU AREN’T THIRSTY!!! ARE YOU GUYS EVEN HUMAN?!!

            “Okay… Are you guys hungry?” I asked.

            “Umm.. I’m not hungry..” Minho answered..

Really?! Really?! Are you serious?!

            “Me either…” Key laid on the floor.

I can’t hold this!! I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THE PLAN!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE HUNGRY!!!! >:O

            “I’m not hungry…” Onew shook his “no”.

Jonghyun had no answer.

Please… one of them has to be hungry.. if not.. I’m going to go crazy and I’m going to think that I’m fat because LOOK AT THEM!! They’re skinny!! THEY HAVE MUSCLES WHILE I HAVE FLAB!!!!! WHADHDKHFHOSA!!!

            “Ooo I want chocolate!” Taemin smiled.

BINGO! Yes!!

            “Taemin, don’t ask noona to buy those stuff for you..” Minho gave a shame sign.

            “Sorry, noona..” Taemin bowed.

            “No wait!! EunMi, you should probably buy him so he can just eat it after practice.” I nudged EunMi.

            “Yeah, I don’t mind Minho. I can buy Taemin some chocolate. It wouldn’t hurt to buy some.” EunMi stood up and was about to walk out of the room when Key yelled.

            “Oh can you get me some too!!”

            “Sure..”  She smiled then left the room.

YES!!! FINALLY but just to make sure she’s gone..

I opened the door then looked from side to side. EunMi was gone.. I better tell them quick.

            “You guys! I need to tell you something!” I walked towards them.

            “What?” They all asked in harmony.

            “Yunji, EunHye, and I want JongMi back.” I smiled.

            “What?” Jonghyun looked at me with a surprised look.

            “ We want you and EunMi back together. We hate you guys all depressed and gloomy. It’s bringing us down..” I sighed.

            “Well, you guys can’t do anything… EunMi hates me..” Jonghyun covered his face.

            “No, we can’t do anything if you talk like that. EunHye, YunJi, and I made a plan for you guys to be back together!!!” I smiled.

            “Really?!” Key squealed.

            “Ne!! Okay, EunHye, YunJi, and I are going to tell EunMi to go a vacation to forget about you, Jonghyun. We try to convince her until she says “yes”. When she says “yes” we’ll let you know because this is the time where you guys come in. You guys will also be going on the vacation to “take a break”.  We’ll then somehow meet you guys in the airport. We all go on the trip together and Jonghyun uses his lovely skills and then BAM! EunMi and Jonghyun are back together!!” I smiled then crossed my arms.

            “Do you think we can have a vacation?” Minho asked the members.

            “Yeah, we’ll tell the manager that we’ve been working hard because we’ve been performing every other day.. I’m getting really tired.” Key wiped some sweat off his forehead.

            “What about you, Jonghyun? Do you like the plan?” I asked.

Jonghyun smiled and nodded his head.

            “Alright, are you guys in?” I asked.

            “YEAH!” They cheered.

            “Let’s do this! Operation JongMi is going to be a success!!” I snapped my fingers.

            “HWAITING!!” We all yelled.

Just then we heard the doorknob turn. We all went back to our places and acted normal.

            “Taemin, here’s your chocolate.” She handed it to him.

            “Oh Kamsa Hamnida!” Taemin bowed.

            “No problem.” She smiled then sat down.

We all acted like nothing happened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 hours passed by…

 

            “Bye bye!” EunMi waved to the members.

            “Bye!” they all waved back.   

EunMi left first when I said

            “Oh EunMi, I need to check if I left something..” I went to the table.

            “Oh araso, I’ll wait for you outside.” EunMi walked out.

After she walked out I told the members.

            “Give me your guys’ numbers so I can call you when EunMi says “yes” to the vacation.” I got my phone.

            “Araso.” They all gave me their numbers and we all smiled.

            “Operation JongMi!” Taemin smiled.

            “Hwaiting!” We cheered once again.

            “Let’s do this!” Jonghyun said in English.

            “TAEYEON!!” Eunmi yelled.

            “Coming!” I yelled “Bye you guys, I’ll text you when EunMi says “yes” araso?!” I smiled.

            “Araso, bye bye!” They waved.

            “See you!” I waved back.

Operation JongMi is at a go! Tell SHINee! CHECK! Next is to let EunMi agree.. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How'd you guys like it?! Hope you enjoyed this chappie!!! The crazy update that I'll do will come up soon so get ready for my ninja skills! I'm going to update 4 chappies in one day so be ready to read!! HAHHAHA!! NINJA SKILLLS ON!! Hope you have a sweet day~