An Accident

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 39

EunHye’s Point of View

 

            I walked to the beach but as soon as I got there. EunMi hugged some random guy!!!
EUNMI!!! NOOO!!!! YOU’RE RUINING THE PLAN!!!!!

I started to walk faster and yelled “EunMi”. She looked and I waved at her. I ran to her and said

            “Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked.

            “He’s sitting over there.” She pointed. “EunHye, I want you to meet one of my friends. Joon this EunHye, EunHye this is Joon..” She introduced but I wasn’t paying attention… I was looking for Jonghyun.

            “Hi, nice to meet you.” He said. I turned my head and thought

Oh My Gosh! He’s so Hot!!!

            “Eunhye?” EunMi waved her hands in front of my face.

            “Hi, nice to meet you!” I smiled.

            “Omma! Where’s Appa?” Yoogeun interrupted.

            “O-Omma?!” Joon’s eyes widened. “Is he your son?”

            “Anyia, he calls me “Omma” for some odd reason..” EunMi looked at Yoogeun.

            “Omma!! Where’s Appa?!” Yoogeun asked again.

She looked over and told Jonghyun to come over. He stood up then walked towards us.

            “Jonghyun this Joon, Joon this Jonghyun.” She introduced.

            “Hi, nice to meet you.” Joon held out his hand.

            “Nice to meet you too.” Jonghyun shook his hand.

            “Appa!!!” Yoogeun held out his arms. Jonghyun took Yoogeun.

            “Omo, are guys together?” Joon asked.

Jonghyun and I both looked at each other than looked away.

            “WOW, THERE’S A THING OVER BY THAT THING!!! LOOK!” I yelled trying to change the subject.

            “Okay?” EunMi laughed.

            “KyungMi!! I’m SORRY!!! Please forgive me!!!” We all looked and saw Taemin following KyungMi.

KyungMi stayed quiet and stood by Joon.

            “Ahh what happened dongsaeng?” Joon asked.

She stayed quiet.. but her cheeks were really red.

            “KyungMi, I’m sorry! Why can’t you forgive me?” Taemin asked.

            “Taemin, what did you do?” I asked.

Taemin gestured me to come closer to him. He whispered in my ear and said

            “I accidently kissed her.”

            “YOU WHAT?!!!!” I yelled.

            “Shhh shh!!!” Taemin put a “shh” sign on me.

            “EunHye, what did Taemin do?” EunMi asked.

            “Oh nothing….” I smiled.

            “Oh well, I got to go. My friend texted me and told me I have to meet him somewhere. Bye!” Joon waved then ran away..

I was just gazing at his exreme hotness…

            “EunHye!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!! COME BACK TO REALITY!!!” EunMi yelled while waving her hands.

            “Oh sorry..” I shook my head.

            “You think he’s that hot that you’re actually drooling!! HAHAHA!!” EunMi laughed.

I wiped my mouth while my face was getting red.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

            “KyungMi, please forgive me…” Taemin begged.

            “Just because you say “sorry” doesn’t mean I’ll forgive you..” KyungMi’s quiet voice said.

Woah… that brings some flashbacks….

            “EunHye, tell me what did Taemin do..” I whispered.

            “Fine..” She came close to my ear then whispered “Taemin kissed KyungMi..” EunHye started giggling.

Woah…. This brings my high school memories back…

            “KyungMi… Please…” Taemin gave his cutest face.

            “Sorry, that face doesn’t work on me…. Please leave me alone..” KyungMi walked next to me…

            “Hyung!! Please tell her I didn’t mean to do it.” Taemin tried to get Jonghyun’s attention.

            “What did you do exactly?” Jonghyun asked.

Taemin whispered what he did then Jonghyun’s eyes widened. He looked at me and probably thought the same thing that I thought.

            “KyungMi, he didn’t mean to do it.” Jonghyun explained.

            “Well, she’s not sure if she can forgive him for just randomly kissing her.” I said.

            “Well, maybe he likes her.”

            “What if she’s not interested?”

            “What if he does anything to get her?”

            “She’s not one of those girls who would fall head over heels for him.”

            “He’s not one of those guys who would always flirt with other girls because he has eyes for only one.”

            “What happens if he hurts her? What happens after that?” I asked..

            “What happens when he didn’t mean to hurt and it was somehow an accident? What happens if the girl he loves doesn’t believe him when he’s actually telling the truth?” Jonghyun gave his sincere eyes to me..

            “I wonder what would happen…” EunHye got into the conversation trying to make me and Jonghyun stop arguing.

            “Ummm… I forgive you Taemin but please don’t ever do that again.” KyungMi interrupted the argument.

            “Thank you.. I’m really sorry.. I didn’t know what I was thinking..I’m sorry KyungMi.” Taemin bowed.

            “It’s alright…” KyungMi smiled.

            “Come on, let’s go eat.. I’m getting hungry..” EunHye rubbed her stomach.

            “Alright..” I said.

            “Yoogeun.” Jonghyun and I yelled at the same time.

            “Omma? Appa? You guys not happy? Why does Omma not smile like she used too? Why does Appa not smile he used too?” Yoogeun walked between me and Jonghyun. We didn’t answer and kept walking.. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update!! School's getting pretty busy!!! Don't worry, I'll update tomorrow!! SORRY!!! Thank you subscribers for subscribing!! Thanks for super duper sweet comments!! I love you guys!!!!!! The next few chapter are going to get interesting... just you wait!!!! NINJA SKILLS ON!!!! HIYAAAA~ Hope you all have the sweetest days!!! ^^