Jobs - Too Much Work!

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Classes are over for the day. You and the boys rushed out of campus to go to your jobs.

You are a model and the boys are in a boy band called Boyfriend. Well, of course you already knew that :P

The three Mins became idols when they were seniors in high school. Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin became idols in their sophomore year of college. You started modeling when you were still a senior in high school.

Both of your companies are next to each other, so you don't have to drive very far and waste gas. LOL

Your driver dropped you off. You said bye to each other and went separate ways.

You went inside and greeted everyone. You changed your clothes and the make-up artist did your hair and make-up for the shoot.

Your shoot lasted for two hours without breaks. "Kamsanida." You thanked all of the workers and went to go change.

'I wonder if the boys are done with their work yet' you thought to yourself. Finished with changing, you left your company and walked towards the boys' company.

The guards saw you coming their way. They smiled at you and let you in. You smiled back at them.

"Annyeong haeseyo" you greeted all the staffs. "Annyeong ~~~-ah" they greeted back. "~~~-ah!" The worker at the front desk called you over.

"Annyeong unnie." You smiled and waved to her. "Here for the boys again?" She smiled at you, and you nodded your head. "They're on the fifth floor in practice room one." "Thanks unnie." You waved to her and walked towards the elevators.

DING~

The elevator door opened up on the fifth floor and you walked towards the practice room. You saw the boys rehearsing their dance through the small glass.

The were dancing to "Boyfriend" and they looked so cute to you. After the song ended, they sat down and took a break. More like they collapsed on the floor. :P

You took the opportunity to go inside.

KNOCK KNOCK~

"Come in" they said. You poked your head in with a cheerful smile. "Hi guys" you said in your cute adorable voice. They instantly looked up to the sound of you voice.

"~~~!" "Hi hi." Minwoo ran up to you and tightly hugged you. "I miss my girlfriend!" he shouted. "She's our girlfriend too!" They rest of them whined and pouted.

You giggled at them. "How's work oppas?" "Tiring" they said. "I see." You guys talked for fifteen minutes, and the guys had to rehearse again.

You watched them dance, and stared at them in awe. Finally done with work, the seven of you said good-bye to all of the staffs and went home.

PS: None of the students in college know that you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend. They just assume that you guys are best friend because you are really close to each other.

 

Author's Note: I'll probably update more tomorrow. I'm not feeling it today, and I'm kind of tired. Sorry guys. :( BTW thank you for those of you who followed me to my new story and subscribed. Also, thank you to the new subscribers and the lovely comments. :)

Love to hear your thoughts. :)