The Plan Begins

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You didn't have any work today, so you were just hanging out with Boyfriend in their practice room. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

The door opened, and Minah came in. All of your eyes widened. 'I thought I told the guards not to let her in' all of the guys thought.

"Hi guys" Minah greeted them. None of you said a word. "Your boss let me in" she said, knowing that they don't want her here. "Why would he do that?" Donghyun asked, not seeming to care.

"Because he wants me to tell you guys that starting tomorrow, you guys have to do a photo shoot with me" she said. "We decline!" all of the boys shouted in unison.

"Too bad. You have no other choice, so you have to do it." Minah gave them a hard stare. "I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Bye" she said, trying to act cute. With that, Minah left the building.

'Aish! What a two-face !' You all thought. Just then, the boy's boss can in. (K.Will) "Hey guys, did Minah tell you the news?" he asked.

All of you glared at him. "What?" he asked. "Hyung! What were you thinking? We don't want to do a photo shoot with her. The only one we want to take pictures with is ~~~!" the boys whined.

"Sorry guys, but it wasn't my idea. Minah came to me asking if she can do a shoot with you guys. so, I agreed." "Why did you do that?!" they all yelled at him.

"Oh, come on guys. One photo shoot with her isn't going to kill you." 'That my be easy for you to say, but we can't stand being anywhere near her' the guys all thought in dismay.

They huddled together and talked privately. "What if this is all of her plan to torture ~~~?" Hyunseong asked. The guys glanced at you with a worried expression.

You don't seem to be paying attention because you were glancing out the window, but you heard everything.

"If this is her plan to hurt her, than she's going to get it" Jeongmin said. "Everybody, don't let your guard down" Donghyun warned. They nodded their heads.

"What are you guys taking about, and why are you huddling?" K.Will asked. "Nothing hyung!" they said.

You are staring out of the window, thinking about what would happen at the photo shoot. 'What is she planning know?' you thought.

 

Author's Note: Finally, the pieces are all starting to connect together. Comments about your thoughts? :)