Slumber Party! ~ Woots! :D

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You guys went to eat dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. Minah didn't even talk that much, which was a relief to everyone. After dinner, you went to go relax in your room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"~~~, can you get the door?" Your manager asked you. You walked towards the door and opened it. Your faced brighten up when you saw your boyfriends.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" you asked. "Slumber party!" they screamed. "Aish! Not so loud" you said. The boys covered their mouth with their hands.

"Who's room?" you asked. "Ours." The three Mins happily raised their hands up. "Okay, I'll go get ready." With that, you changed into your pajamas and grabbed your pillow, room key, and cell phone.

"Where are you going?" your manager asked. "Slumber party with the guys" you said as you waked out the door.

 

At the three Mins room

It was kind of loud and crazy in there. The three Mins were practically bouncing around the room. Everybody was throwing pillows at each other.

"Guys, shut up! The people next door are going to complain" Donghyun said. "Let them complain" the twins said. "If we get in trouble, hyung is going to kill us" Donghyun said.

With that, the boys quiet down. "I'm hungry" Minwoo said. "You would be, after jumping around like that" you said. "I'll go call room service."

You got up and went towards the phone. YoungMin followed you. You turned around and saw him. "Oh, YoungMin. Do you want some food-" Before you could finished your sentence, you tripped over someone's backpack.

YoungMin caught you in his arms just in time. His face was so close to yours that your lips were a centimeter apart.

You just stared at each other like that for a long time. Finally, YoungMin broke the silence. "Are you okay?" he asked. You just nodded your head, and you could fell your cheeks heating up.

YoungMin helped you stand up and left you to order the food. Both of your hearts were pounding.

'What was that?' you both thought.

 

Author's Note: I got tired of writing about the , so I'm going to include some you and your boyfriends moment. :) I don't want to piss you guys off whenever you have to read about Minah. I enjoy torturing her though hehehe.

OMG! Check out these twins and their dance skills. I love their dance moves. Makes me feel like dancing. :) Gonna give you two links. Here's them dancing to Mr. Taxi by SNSD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRFNOq7EBo&lc=s1v9F-m14vs3RpqmRd1R320gNh6lnAWPXa5I5oWgSH8&feature=inbox

They got guts for dancing to this song. Love it! ^^ Here's them dancing to Boyfriend's Boyfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpnxTKFj0Y&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Request from me to you: Please comment and subscribe to them. If you have facebook, they have a fanpage. Please like.

https://www.facebook.com/cloudstrife718

I'm not forcing you to like them. Just support them. I like helping people. Thanks guys, please watch the videos. ^^

Comments? :D