Time For The Real Confession

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You are doing a photo shoot on advertising summer clothes. Surprisingly, the boys were here too. They had to do a photo shoot for there two songs. "Boyfriend" and "Let's Get It Started". 

Bad news? You had to do the photo shoot with Minah. UGH! -___-lll

"~~~, face this way please. Minah, face your back towards ~~~" the photographer said. Click. "Perfect. Okay, now I want you guys to act like you're best friends."

'Best friends?! We are nowhere near that term, and never will be!' you both shouted in your heads. You guys hand to hold each other's hand and smile.

The guys were watching, and they couldn't help but to feel sorry for you. "Poor ~~~" they said.

"Okay. One, two, three, smile!" Both of you smiled, but you were both dying inside. "Perfect! I think this picture displays the true meaning of friendship" the photographer beamed.

'Psh! Yea right, buddy' you both said in your heads.

"Okay, let's call it a wrap for today. Kamsamnida for your hard work." "Kamsamnida" you both said, and bowed to all of the staffs. You guys were still holding hands.

Now it was just you, Minah, your managers, and boyfriend. As soon as everyone left, you and Minah quickly yanked your hands away furiously.

"Ewww, I need to sanitize my hands!" you both shouted. You then turned to each other and glared. The others were feeling the tension in the air.

Minah then turned away and walked off the set, with her manager following right behind.

"Okay, let's get you changed so we can go home" your manager said. "Wait. Before that, I have to tell the guys something. You go on ahead unnie" you said. She nodded her head and left you guys.

"What is it ~~~?" YoungMin asked. 'It's now or never' you thought to yourself.

"Guys, I have something to confess" you started. YoungMin seems to be the only one interested because the rest of the guys already knew what you were going to say.

"I actually know who my true feelings belong to out of the six of you." "Really? Who?" The guys (except YoungMin) played along. "It's-" your breath was caught in your throat.

'Why can't I say his name?' you thought to yourself. "It's YoungMin, isn't it?" Donghyun asked. Both you and YoungMin turned to him with shocked eyes.

"What?!" you both said. "How-" "We heard you when you were crying that day" KwangMin said, cutting you off. "You were spying on us?!" both you and YoungMin asked.

"Weird~" Jeongmin said. "No. We were just passing by when we heard our princess crying" Minwoo said as he winked at you.

"I'm sorry guys." You hung your head down. Feeling sad that you couldn't love all six of them. 'They must be heartbroken' you thought to yourself. A tear slipped down your face.

Hyunseong came over and cupped your face. Wiping away your tears. "Don't be. We know you love all of us, but there can only be room for one person in your heart" he said.

"Yea, and that's YoungMin. Are you sure you don't want to trade me for him? I could dye my hair blonde and be your Pikachu" KwangMin said.

"KwangMin!" the guys said. "I was just joking, GOSH! You people can't take a joke these days" KwangMin said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Seriously. We're happy for you, and we will always support you" they sincerely said. You let out a small sniffle. "Thanks guys. You're the best" you said with a teary smile. "Of course" they beamed.

"So wait, I'm the one you love the most out of all of us?" YoungMin asked. Everybody did a face palmed. "No duh bro! She just said it out loud" the guys obviously said. :P

"I was just conforming her answer! SHEESH!" YoungMin turned to you. "So you really choose me right?" "Oh, for god's sake!-" another face palm. But before the guys could finish their sentence, YoungMin picked you up off the ground and spin you around.

You giggled as he spin faster and shouted. "Yay! ~~~ loves me the most!" The guys rolled their eyes.

Minah was hiding in the corner, watching everything that happened. 'That's right, keep on laughing. Just enjoy it while you can because I'll be the one to crush that happiness.'

With that, she disappeared into the hallway.

 

Author's Note: Wow, that was the longest chapter I ever wrote. Phew.

So anyways, summer school wasn't so bad. I actually had fun because my friends are in the class as me, and we were being weird. LOL :)

Comments?