What's Your Problem?

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You went to school the next day with your oppas. It was weird that when they're around, none of the guys are attacking you with fan letters. The girls on the other hand (At least some of them anyway), are giving you death glares.

*Yes, all of the students know that your boyfriends are in a boy band; and they know that you are a model.*

'Why is there such a dramatic change then when I was in high school? These people aren't kids anymore. Why are they glaring at me. They gotta learn how to grow up' you thought to yourself.

You went towards your locker and dialed you combination. (Do colleges even have lockers? IDK, let's just go with the flow.)

Before you could fully open it, someone slammed in shut. It was Minah, and she was glaring at you.

"What?" you asked in an irritated tone. "Why are you hanging out with our oppas again?" she asked in an angry yet serious voice. Her two 'minions' were right beside her, glaring at you.

"Because they want to hang out with me, and not you" you coolly answered her back. She slammed you into the locker. "What did you say?" she hissed at you.

"You heard me." You stared at her. "Do you really want to mess with me?" she threatened. "What? Are you going to beat me up or something?" you challenged her.

She smirked. "Exactly. Hold her down!" Her two friends held your arms. You try to break free, but their grip was too strong.

Minah raised her hand up, getting ready to slap you. You just stood there and waited for the slap to come, but it never did.

"YAH!" You heard a voice yell. All four of you froze, and looked at the direction of the voice. You already knew who it was without having to look.

Your six boyfriends were walking up to Minah and her friends while glaring at them. They suddenly gasped and released you.

"Why are you messing with ~~~?" Hyunseong asked, sounding pissed.

"Oppa, she was being mean to us. We were just trying to teach her a lesson" Minah whined. 'Mean my ' you thought in your head.

"As if we buy that. Leave now, or else we will make you pay" Donghyun threatened.

Minah and her friends gulped. They quickly walked away. Before she disappear from sight, Minah turned and glared at you.

You glared back at her as if you were saying 'I'm not scared of you.'

"Are you okay?" they asked. "I'm okay" you said with a reassuring smile as you dialed your combination again. You took out your books and put them in your bag.

"Let's go to class oppas." (Yes, all of you have the same classes together.)

 

Author's Note: Gonna be busy soon. So I might not be able to update as much. Please comment guys :)