Guess What Minah? You're Fired! :P

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

It was the second day for the continuation of the photo shoot. You and Minah had to act 'close' to each other again. 'When will this nightmare end?!' you screamed in your head.

The doors to the shoot opened, and the guys walked in. They greeted everyone, and everyone greeted them back. The boys winked at you before heading towards their shoot.

Somewhere across the other side of the room. LOL

You smiled at them. Minah glanced at you and saw you smiling. 'That smile is really pissing me off. I guess I can make you cry, just to embarrass you' she thought.

*PS: Both of you are standing on those steps that are circles. Do you know what I'm talking about? Here's a picture.

http://www.lefflandscape.com/pix/feature-images/masonry/Circular-steps-sm.jpg

Just imagine it as a circle all around and that the steps are white and taller than this.

You turned around and face the camera. Minah purposely put her foot out when you turned, and you feel down the steps. Everyone turned towards you in shock.

Everyone rushed to aid you. "Omo! ~~~-shi, are you okay?! What happened?! Gasp. You're bleeding on your forehead! Quick! Someone get a first-aid kit!"

The guys rushed towards you. YoungMin put your head on his lap, and the guys kept on asking if you where okay. 'No, I am not ok. My forehead is bleeding, and the fall is making my head hurt' you thought in your head.

You just gave them a simple nod. One of the workers came back with a first-aid kit.

YoungMin took the kit from the worker , and apply some ointment to your wound. He blew onto it, and you felt relaxed. "Gomawo oppa" you said. He smiled at you. "No problem."

Mr. Lee came onto the set. "What happened?!" he asked with worry in his voice. "~~~-shi feel down the steps" one of the workers said. "Are you okay? No broken bones or injury?" he asked.

You nodded. "Just a small cut on my forehead" you said. "Omo! Not just that! You have bruises on your arms and legs" the guys said. 'Ouch, that must have been some fall' you thought.

"Did you trip on the steps?" Mr. Lee asked. "Sir, the steps have a smooth surface. The only way you can trip is if there was a crack or a bump" the guys said.

"I just turned to face the camera, and then I fell down" you said. "But how?" Everyone turned towards the steps and looked at Minah. "What? I didn't trip her if that's what you're asking" she said.

"Liar! We saw you purposely stuck your foot out, and ~~~ fell!" the guys yelled at her in anger. "Prove it then!" she challenged them. The guys couldn't think of anything.

"See? So that means that I'm innocent" Minah said. Then, an idea popped into the guys' heads. "Mr. Lee, can you check the security camera for this room?" the guys asked.

Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow. "Okay" he said. He went towards the monitor to check the video. 'Oh !' Minah thought as she tried to leave the room without anyone noticing.

To bad the boys caught her. "Where do you think you're going?" KwangMin asked as he grabbed her arms. "Let go of me!" she shrieked.

The guys just ignore her, and held her still. All of the workers were crowded around the monitor, watching for anything suspicious. They saw you turned, and then they saw Minah sticking out her foot.

Everyone gasped when they saw what Minah did. Mr. Lee furiously walked up to Minah. "You!" She gulped. "Y-y-yes?" "Is this how you treat your business partner?! Tripping her and causing her to have an injury?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Minah tried to denied that it was her fault. Psh! Such a lame lie. -.-

"Well guess what Minah? You're fired!" Mr. Lee screamed in her face. "Woohoo!" Everyone cheered. "What?! You can't fired me!" she screamed.

"Well to bad, I just did." "Yea. Take that Minah!" you said. Still on the floor on YoungMin's lap. Everyone turned their attention towards you and laughed. "What?" you asked with a smile on your face.

"Get out of here! I don't ever want to see your face around any business industry ever again!" Minah ran out of the building in shame and anger.

"Personally, I should have never hired her in the first place if I knew she was really like this" Mr. Lee said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

 

Author's Note: Yea! Take that ! she's finally fired. Woohoo! ^^ Gone from our lives forever.

Comments? I can imagine the joy you guys feel right now LOL :)