Pool Time Fun! :)

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You and your manager were walking towards the pool. All eyes were on you guys as you walked through. "How do you stand this kind of attention?" your manager asked.

"When you're a model, you're used to these things" you said. Guys were staring at you, and you were trying to avoid their stares.

"~~~, over here!" Your boyfriends waved to you and you waved back. 'Awww, she has guys with her.' The guys who were staring at you sighed in defeat.

"Hi guys" you said as you walked towards them. "Let's go swimming" they said. "Okay. Are you going to join us unnie?" you asked your manager.

"No, I'm just going to relax and get a tan." You shrugged your shoulders. "Suit yourself."

You jumped into the pool. All of you were splashing each other with water. Minah walked towards the pool. She sat down next to your manager.

"Not swimming?" she asked. "No. A lot of people swim in there and the water is dirty. It would ruin my skin" Minah plainly said.

"Pst! Guys, let's splash Minah" you whispered to them. "Okay" they agreed. Minah was too focused on her magazine to notice you guys.

Hyunseong splashed her with water and she yelped. "Who just splashed me with water?!" Minah screamed, causing everyone at the pool to look at her.

Embarrassed and angry, she grabbed her stuff and moved to another seat. Your manager looked at the seven of you, and you were smiling at her.

"I saved your life from the witch unnie" you happily said to her. "Thanks" she said with an amused smile.

YoungMin splashed Minah when she wasn't looking. "Ugh! Who keeps doing that?" she shouted. She saw you and meet eyes with you.

"You! It was you wasn't it?!" She pointed a figure at you. "How can I splash you when you're all the way over there?" you asked. Pointing out the far distance between you and her.

YoungMin was hiding underwater to avoid being seen by Minah. "Aish!" Minah stormed out of the pool.

YoungMin came back up from under the water. "Hahaha." You were all giggling with each other. "That was fun. Did you see her face?" KwangMin asked.

"Yea, that was awesome" you said.

For the rest or the time, you guys swam and played water polo with each other.

 

Author's Note: I was eating ice cream with whip cream while updating this chapter. Have to get into the moment. LOL, I'm weird -.-

Comments? :D