Work! - I Need To Relax

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Work has been so hectic for you lately. There were a ton of projects to do, and Minah was being a as always. (By project, I mean photo shoots and other stuff you have to do.)

You came home one day from a tiring day at work. You went straight to your room and collapsed on your bed. You just lay there for a while and didn't know what to do.

You decided to go outside to get some fresh air. You grabbed your jacket and left the house.

YoungMin walked into your room, and he didn't see you there. Everyone else was downstairs in the living room.

"Appa, do you know where ~~~ went?" he asked. "She said she was going to the Han River for some fresh air." "What?! She went alone again?!"

"Boys, calm down. She's with driver Kim." "But it's late right now. What if she-" "Don't say " your dad quickly said, cutting off the boys.

"Boys, I highly doubt she would get there. Driver Kim is with her, and there are also people there." The boys remained quiet for a while, but then another thought occurred.

"What if she drowns in the river?!" they shouted in unison. Your dad did a face palm. "Aigo. I doubt she would be committing suicide, or fall into the river" your father said.

"We're coming for you ~~~. Don't jump into the river!" With that, your boyfriends left to go get you. Your dad stood there and sighed while scratching his head.

 

Meanwhile - At the Han River

You were inside a building that overlook the Han River. You were drinking some tea, while staring at the beautiful view.

"~~~!" You turned your head to see your six boyfriends. It looked like they ran here. "OMO! Did you guys ran her from our house?" They nodded their heads. "Wae?"

"Because we thought you might get-" "Don't say " you quickly said, cutting them off. "We were going to say that, but instead; we thought you might drown in the river."

"Why would I drown in the river. Why would I even jump in it? I'm not suicidal" you said. They just shrugged at you and join you by the railing.

"Why did you come here?" they asked. "The relax from a hard day at work" you said while sipping your tea.

The seven of you look at the pretty city lights. You guys stood there for a long time, admiring the view.

 

Author's Note: Sorry I couldn't update much for you guys today. I went to a graduation today and I was busy hanging out with my cousins. I'll be gone tomorrow too! Gonna go shop-ping with my best friend (AKA sister). ^^

Updated this little chapter for you guys. Hope you like it ^^ Comments?