Vacation Time, Woo! :D

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Things have gotten pretty hectic at work for you and your boyfriends. They were debuting and performing, while you were doing none stop photo shoots and request assignments.

 

One day - At work in your dressing room

"Arrrrgggghhh!" you whined. Your manager just stared at you with a puzzled and confused look. "What's wrong with you?" she asked.

You slowly turned your head towards her. She raised an eyebrow at you. "I'M TIRED! I WANT A VACATION!" you shouted at the top of your lungs.

Your manager moved backward in her seat from surprise. Mr. Lee (your boss) walked into the room.

"Did I hear someone say vacation?" he asked. "Yes. ~~~ is tired from work, and she's whining about wanting to go on vacation" your manager said.

"Do you really want one ~~~?" Mr. Lee asked. "Yesssss~ I need a vacation" you whined again.

"Did we here someone say vacation?" your boyfriends asked as they walked into your dressing room.

"Where did all of you people come from?" you asked. "We came through the door ~~~-ah" they said as they pointed at your door. YOu rolled your eyes.

"Well, you have been working hard lately; I think you deserved a vacation" Mr. Lee said. "Chincha?" you asked with sparkly eyes. Mr. Lee nodded his head.

"Yay! Vacation!" You excitedly jumped up and down the room. "We're coming too!" Your boyfriends raised their hands up. "Sure, if it's okay with your manager" Mr. Lee said.

"I'm coming too!" Minah came into your dressing room. "Who said you could come, and who said you could come into my dressing room?" you asked while pointing at Minah.

The boys snickered. "Can I come too?" Minah asked Mr. Lee while using aegyo. 'Ewww, where's the trash can?' you all thought.

"I don't know, you still have a lot of work to do" Mr. Lee said. Minah pouted. 'I need to puke!' you all screamed in your heads.

Minah kept on pestering Mr. Lee to let her go. "Aish, fine! But you will be doing double the work when you get back!" Mr. Lee said in annoyance. 'Dammit!' you all thought.

"Yay! Gomawo Mr. Lee" Minah said. "No no no. See, that doesn't work with you. Only I can be cute like that and not have everyone hating on me" you said to Minah.

She glared at you and you stuck your tongue out at her. Everyone burst out into laughter. Minah angrily stomped out of your dressing room.

 

Author's Note: Had a fun day. Watched Super 8 and went shopping with my friend (sis). LOL, we were being retarded today Puahahhaah XD.

OMG! I'm sooooooo bored. I want a new game to play. Need to escape reality and take away my boredom X[

Comments please :)