Hurt Heart At Ease - Realization

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5HztXG5Ks&feature=related

Please listen while you read :)

 

CONTINUED.....

You were in an empty room, crying your heart out. YoungMin walked passed the room, but then he heard sobs which made him turn back.

He found you on the floor, crying and hugging your knees. YoungMin walked in and sat down beside you. You knew he was there, but you didn't' t want to look up.

YoungMin waited until you calmed down.

"Are you okay now, ~~~-ah?" he asked. You finally calmed down and gave him a small nod. None of you said anything more. Both of you just sat there, and stared into space.

"Don't let what you saw bother you. You know that Minah is trying to get to you right?" he asked. You slowly nodded your head.

"But what she did back there really killed me inside. My chest hurts" you quietly said to yourself, but YoungMin heard everything. "Does it still hurt?" he asked.

"Huh?" you asked. Suddenly, YoungMin pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry" he said. You immediately hugged him back, and started crying again.

"It's okay ~~~-ah, just let it all out" YoungMin said while he played with your hair. Your whimpers began to turn into sobs.

'Thank you for being there for me oppa' you thought in your head.

 

Meanwhile -

The other members were outside, hiding behind the door. They heard everything. "Is she going to be alright hyung?" Minwoo asked.

"Maybe, now that YoungMin is comforting her" Donghyun said. The other members continued to watch the scene. A sad thought came into their minds.

'~~~-ah. We know you love all of us, but we can clearly see who your true feelings belong to.'

"Let's go guys" Donghyun said. Everyone quietly left to follow him.

 

Back to you -

You were beginning to calm down again. You have stopped crying. Both of you were still hugging each other, and your heads were resting on each others'.

Your heart suddenly started to beat faster. 'I don't think I can ignore my feelings anymore. My heart only seems to beat really fast when I'm near YoungMin oppa.'

You put a hand over your chest. "Does your  chest still hurt?" YoungMin asked with concern. You shook your head. 'No, but I think my heart is only beating for you' you thought.

Then, a quick thought went through your mind. 'How will I tell the other oppas?'

 

Author's Note: I have learned the true meaning of asianfanfic. OMG, that's just sooo sad T-T. From now on, I will look at this website from a different view. That is just so sweet and sad. ;~;

Comments?