Sweet Resort, Awesome Friends ~ That's The Life

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You, your manager, Boyfriend, and Mr. Lee arrived at the Venetian Hotel. What? Did I forget someone? No, I don't think I did. "Wait for me!" Minah whined while getting out of the car.

'Aish! Why does she have the come along?' you all screamed in your heads.

*Ever seen what the Venetian Hotel looks like? Hecka awesome and beautiful inside. The sky changes color in there, and there's a canoe ride that takes you around the hotel. It's inside BTW, here's a link.*

http://www.visitingdc.com/images/venetian-hotel-address-2.jpg

Everyone went in to the front desk to check in. "Carry these bags!" Minah ordered the employee. 'Aish! This ' you all thought. "Yah! What the heck's your problem? These people aren't your slave you retard!" you screamed in her face.

"I'm sorry sir, just forget her and let her carry her own heavy bags." You turned towards the employee and smiled nicely at him.

'She's so nice and pretty' the employee thought. "Oh, please don't let that worry you. May I carry your bag for you miss?" The employee asked you. Before you could say anything, he was already rolling your luggage towards the elevator.

Everyone followed, while Minah lagged behind. Grumbling to herself. When you got in the elevator, there wasn't anymore room for Minah.

"Yah! Let me in!" she said. "Sorry, but you and your fat bags might break the elevator. Catch the next one up by yourself" you said. "Yah! You-" Before she could finish her sentence, the elevator door closed."Bye!" you smiled and waved at Minah.

"Puhahaha!" Everyone in the elevator was laughing at how you talked to Minah. Even the employee joined you guys.

*Forgot to say, but Minah's manager is with you guys during this trip. She's in the elevator with you right now as we speak.*

DING~

Everyone got out of the elevator and you all went to your rooms to rest for a bit. You thanked the employee and bowed to him. Nobody waited for Minah. You all decided that it was a waste of your time to wait for her.

It was you and your manager in one room, Minah and her manager in one room, the three Mins share a room, and Mr. Lee, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin share a room.

Of course you won't be sharing with Minah. (Why would I share with that ?!).

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

You opened the door and saw your boyfriends in their swim wear. "Wanna go swimming?" they asked. "Sure. Unnie, do you want to come to?" you asked.

"No. I'm tired" she said while laying on the bed. "Psh! Old people are no fun" you said. "What did you call me?!" your manager screamed. "Nothing unnie, I was just joking."

You hid behind your boyfriends. "Aish!" your manager groaned as she got off the bed and went into the bathroom to go change. "I'll see you guys outside" you said.

They nodded their heads. You closed the door and went to go change.

 

Author's Note: Been getting a lot of request asking me to kill Minah for you guys. Hahaha NO! I am not a murderer, but I'll make something bad happen to her. Kekekekeke ~ >:]

Comments please, you know I love them. ^0^