Happily Ever After ~ ♥

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Today was the big day. You were in the dressing room, sitting in front of the mirror. You stared at your reflection in the mirror, and was stun to see a pretty girl staring back at you.

You smiled to yourself. 'I can't believe that I'm getting married' you thought.

KNOCK KNOCK ~

"Come in" you said. "Jagiya!" YoungMin beamed, but then his eyes bugged out when he saw you. "Omo! Is that really my wife?" he asked. You smiled and nodded.

"She's so beautiful" he said as he came towards you and hugged you. "Thanks." You beamed at him. "Wait, you're not allowed in here. You're not suppose to see the bride yet!" you said.

"Oh psh! I'll see you out there anyways. I just wanted to get a sneak peek." He grinned. You pouted at him.

"I came here to say something to you" he said. "What is it?"  you asked. YoungMin got down on his knee. He took your hand and looked straight into your eyes.

"~~~, would you be my wife?" You giggled. "You already know the answer to that question." "I know. I just never had the chance to propose to you because we've been busy preparing for the wedding" he said.

"True" you said. YoungMin got up and kissed your forehead. "I'll see you outside." "Ne."

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, the bride finally walked down the aisle towards the groom -

The priest was exchanging wedding vows. You and YoungMin smiled at each other the whole time. "Do you, ~~~, take YoungMin as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked. "I do."

The priest turned to YoungMin. "And do you, YoungMin, take ~~~ as your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do."

"Very well then, you may now kissed the bride." YoungMin instantly pulled you in and gave you a sweet passionate kiss. You happily kissed him back, doing just the same.

Everyone cheered for you guys. The guys were cooing at you and YoungMin.

After that, everyone went to go mingle with one another. "So, I guess this means we're your brothers again?" KwangMin asked. "Hehe, yup!" you said.

KwangMin shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well, better then nothing" he said. "You got that right Pikachu, but no matter what; I will always love you guys" you said with a smile.

"Of course!" they said. "Congratulations guys!" your brothers said. "Thanks" both you and YoungMin said.

"So what's next?" YoungMin turned to you. "Kids!" you happily beamed.

 

Author's Note: And so ends my "Would You Be My ____?" series. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME TO THE END :D I LOVES YOU MY READERS! ^^ ~ ♥ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, AND ADDING.

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY ^^v