Photo Shoot With My Boyfriend

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Today's job: Do a photo shoot with Boyfriend

You were in your dressing room, getting your hair and make-up done. After fifteen minutes of getting your hair and make-up done, you walked out onto the set for the shoot. You were dressed in white.

The guys were already done, and they were also dressed in white. They looked so handsome to you. Minwoo noticed you coming, and he frantically waved to you.

"Hi guys, you look good in white" you complimented them. "Thanks, so do you" they said. You smiled.

CLAP CLAP~

"All right, everybody on the set" the photographer said. It was your cue to go get ready. First up is you and Donghyun. Then it was Hyunseong, Jeongmin, YoungMin, KwangMin, and Minwoo.

The photograph was impressed and pleased that you guys got along so well. The last picture was suppose to be a group photo of all of you together.

"All right, pose guys" the director said. All of you smiled and posed. "Do a cute one" YoungMin said. Click. "Funny faces!" Minwoo screamed. Click.

I think you know what comes next. ;D

"Hugs!" Donghyun shouted. Everyone cuddled around you and made a big group hug. Before the camera could click, YoungMin glanced at KwangMin and they both smirked at each other.

Both of them kissed you on your cheeks. Click. You were surprised that this time it wasn't Minwoo, but the twins.

"I think I like the last one. It captures the sweet image of Boyfriend" the photographer chuckled. "All right, shooting is done for the day. Thanks for all of your hard work."

"Kamsamnida." The seven of you thanked the staffs and photographers, and went to go change. You meet your boyfriends at the front desk and the seven of you left.

"Let's go get ice cream guys!" Minwoo shouted. The seven of you walked to a nearby ice cream store. You ordered your ice cream, and sat down to chat about your day.

 

Author's Note: Slow progress -.- What do you think? :)