Oh, Hell No!

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You were in your dressing room doing nothing because the photo shoot has ended for the day. Your boyfriends were also there, just being bored with you.

Suddenly your door opened and you saw your manager, gasping for breath. All of you turned your attention towards her.

"Unnie, what's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost" you said. "I have....*pant*...something...*pant*...to tell you..." she said. "Unnie, are you okay? You should catch your breath first."

She shook her head furiously. "Uh-uh, no time for that. I just receive news that there is going to be a new model here."

"Really?" You all gave her a questioning look. "Yea, it's-" Before she could finish her sentence, a girl appeared at your doorway.

Guess who is was? I'll give you a hint. She's a total . That's right, it's Minah.

All of you gaped at her. "Oh, I get it unnie. So the ghost that you saw was Minah right?" Everyone burst out into laughter. Minah glared at you, but you just ignored her. Hyunseong high-fived you.

"So who is the new model unnie?" you asked. She pointed at Minah.

All seven of you went like this. This ---> O.O

"Unnie, can we talk privately?" You dragged her into your dressing room, and slammed the door in Minah's face. "Ow!" you could hear her groaned outside.

"What the hell? She's the new model? What if she tortures ~~~ like she does at school?" the guys asked your manager.

*Your manager is well aware of what happens at your school with you and Minah*

"I'm sorry guys, I wasn't expecting this either. There's nothing I can do to make her go away. It's not like I can just tell our boss to fire her."

You guys groaned in dismay when you heard this. "~~~. If she does anything stupid of bullies you, tell us. Okay?" your boyfriends asked.

You sadly shook your head. "Hey, don't sulk. Just be happy that I'm not the one managing her. That means that she won't be near you as much" your manager tried to cheer you up.

"Yea, cheer up. Whenever you come see us, DON"T let her follow you. We'll tell the guards not to let her go into the building" your boyfriends said. "Psh! Of course I won't let her follow me. She's a walking disaster  zone."

Everyone laughed at your joke. "Thanks for cheering me up guys." "No problem" everyone said.

"Group hug!" Minwoo yelled. All of them surrounded you and hug you. Even your manager. You felt comforted by their hugs.

'At least you guys are there for me. I fell safe around you. Your the greatest friends I can ever have" you thought with a warm happy smile.

 

Author's Note: Uh-oh. I sense drama coming :O Be on high alert.

Have you guys watched the movie "Tangled?" Isn't it cute? One of the songs from the movie is stuck in my head. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthRgOWPdAE

So what do you think. I would love to hear your thoughts about my story so far :)