Announcements + Work

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Two weeks have passed ever since Minah started working as a model. Some guys were asking her out and giving her fan letters, but most of the guys still like you.

As always, Minah would walk up to your locker and taunt you. Now that she's a model, she thinks that she is better than you.

'Psh! Pa-lease. She thinks she's better than me? Then why do you have less pay and less requests than me, ever since you join?' you thought to yourself as you walked to class.

 

After school -

Your driver drove you and the boys to work. You guys waved good-bye and went separate ways. You went into your dressing room. Finished, you went out onto the set to see your boss scolding Minah.

She always came late to the shoot, and is always pissing off the boss. 'She expect to beat me like this?' you thought to yourself with an amused smile.

"Hurry up and go change" the director said to MInah. She bowed, and ran to her dressing room. After fifteen minutes she came back out.

"Everyone, may I have your attention?" your boss asked. (Let's just call him Mr. Lee. Writing 'your boss' is getting annoying.)

Everyone turned their attention towards Mr. Lee. "We are going to have a party next week to promote our new clothes. That means that before that time, we have a lot of work to do. Please work hard and thank you."

Everyone quickly dispersed and got to work. You guys had to finished modeling all of the new clothes, so that Mr. Lee can send the pictures to InStyle's magazine.

Work ended late for you. You finished at around seven and left with your boyfriends.

"I heard you're throwing a party for the new features of your clothes next week" Jeongmin said. "Yea I am. How did you guys know?" "Your manager told us" Hyunseong said. 'Of course she would' you thought.

"Can we come ~~~?" the three Mins asked as they pouted and showed you their puppy dog eyes. "Of course you can!" you said.

"Yay!" They jumped up and down like little kids. "Let's go home guys, I'm tired." "Okay princess." They chorused together.

 

Author's Note: Woo! Party! :D Story is still progressing very slowly, or is that just me? -.- IDK. Comments please. They will help motivate me to think :)