Breaking The News - Epic Fail T_T

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You were planning of telling the boys who you really like out of the six of them. (Remember that YoungMin doesn't know yet).

You were at work, and dreading for the time when it would end. That would mean that you have to confess to the guys. for you :P. Before you knew it, the day had gone by and work was over.

You slowly walked towards your dressing room to go change. 'How do I break this to them?' you thought to yourself as you were changing. Then, there was a knock on your door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"Yes?" you asked. "~~~, the boys are her" your manager said. 'Crap! What do I do? What do I do?' you were having a panic attack. "Can you tell them to wait unnie?" you asked your manager.

"Sure." You heard her footsteps walking away from your door. 'Ahhhh! I'm in trouble >.<' you're still panicking, not knowing what to do.

With no other choice, you slowly got out of your dressing room and walked towards the front doors to the building.

"H-hi oppas" you stuttered. "Hey. Are you okay? You seem kind of nervous" they said. "Nervous? Why would I be nervous? Ahahaha" you awkwardly laughed.

"Okay then" they said. "Actually, there's something I have to tell you guys" you said.

They gave you a curious look. "What is it?" they asked. "Uh... I.... that is.." The guys gave you a questioning look. 'Oh for god's sake ~~~! Just spit it out already!' you mentally yelled in your head.

You took in a deep breath. Everyone turned to look at you.

"Do you guys wanna go get ice cream with me?" you asked. "Uh, sure." they said.

You began to walk out of the building, with the guys following right behind you.

"EPIC FAIL!" you mentally screamed in your head. 'This is harder than I thought. Maybe some ice cream will make me feel better.' You heaved a sigh.

The boys (except for YoungMin) know exactly what you wanted to tell them.

'Don't worry ~~~-ah, we already know. You can tell us when you're ready' they thought. 'I wonder what ~~~ wanted to say' YoungMin thought to himself.

 

Author's Note: I have summer school for the next three weeks. T_T Sigh. Nothing I can do about it. I also have some volunteer work coming up. I'll be busy this summer with work and studies.

This means that I won't be updating as often. I will try to find time. I can guarantee you that I will update at least one chapter a day for you guys. Gotta start studying for my driving test too. Please be patient with me my readers. Thanks for understanding.

BTW, do you guys have any good K-dramas to watch? This is for when I'm bored and I need to think of what to write next for my story. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Comments?