Let's Play A Game: I Give You The Letter;.....

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

*I recently discover this on facebook. ^^ It's a game that me and my friends are playing. Hence, the title for this chapter.*

You were in Boyfriends' practice room, having nothing to do. All of you didn't have any schedules for today, so you were bored out of your mind.

"I'm bored" YoungMin whined. "What do you want us to do about it?" Donghyun asked. "Let's play a game!" you cheerfully said. "What kind of game?" they asked. "The letter game."

"How do you play?" they asked. "Someone gives you a letter. For that letter, you have to say something you like, dislike, and love." You explained to them.

*On facebook, you're suppose to like the status in order to get a letter. For this game, we'll make them go in a circle since it's not facebook.*

Everyone sat in a circle. "I'll go first. Donghyun, I give you the letter; L" you said. "Like; lollipops, dislike; losers, love; lunch time."

Donghyun turned to Hyunseong. "I give you the letter; H" he said. "Like; Horse, dislike; haters, love; hot chocolate."

Hyunseong turned to Jeongmin. "I give you the letter G." "Like; gum, dislike; gum disease. love; good gum."

Everyone went like this. This ---> -.- "That's it? All you can think about is gum?" you all asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Jeongmin turned to YoungMin. "I give you the letter; A" he said. "Like; apples, dislike; a y mean person like Minah, love; adorable girlfriend, ~~~. ^^"

You smiled at YoungMin, and he smiled back. He turned to KwangMin. "I give you the letter; P" YoungMin said. "Like; Pokemon, dislike; plastic, love; Pikachu!"

KwangMin turned to Minwoo. "I give you the letter; S" he said. "Like; Snuggling with ~~~, dislike; slow days, love; snuggly hugs with ~~~."

Again. Everyone went like this ---> -.- "Ok then, moving on." Donghyun said. You smiled at Minwoo.

Minwoo turned to you. "I give you the letter; M" he said. "Like; milkshakes, dislike; Minah, she's a !, love; my boyfriends! ^^" you said.

"I love playing this game! ^^" your boyfriends beamed and chorused together.

 

Author's Note: Hahaha, this was a fun game. Anyone wanna try playing it? If so, let's play on my wall. See you guys there ;D BTW: I won't be updating as much tomorrow because I'm going shopping with my friend. Enjoy this chapter.

Comments please ^^