Party - With Threats From Minah

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

A week passed by so fast. You were really tired from all of the modeling that you had to do. Finally, it was time for the party.

You arrived at your company early because you had to greet all of the guests. After you finished greeting them, your boyfriends arrived.

"~~~!" You saw them walked up to you. "Hi guys." You greeted them with a hug.

All of the guests arrived and the party began. The music began and you danced with all of your boyfriends. Minah was getting jealous that you were receiving all of the attention from the guys and guests.

"Can I have a dance oppa?" She walked up to KwangMin. "Sorry, but I'm busy right now" he said. "Guys, I'll be right back. I'm going to go outside to get some fresh air" you said.

Minah saw you leaving, and she decided to follow you. You were sitting by the fountain, just relaxing and clearing your mind.

"What's so great about you that everyone adores you?" Minah asked. You turned your head to see her glowering at you. "What do you want?" you asked.

"I want you to stay away from the guys!" she shouted. "What makes you think I will follow that order?" you coolly asked. "If you don't, I will make your life a living hell" she threatened.

"Oh, I'm so scared" you taunted her. "You better be." She smirked and walked up to you. She slapped your face. Your face was burning, due to the slap.

"What the hell!" you screamed. "This is just the beginning" she said as she scratched your arm. "You !" She tired to slap you again, but then your boss came out.

"What's going on?!" Mr. Lee yelled. Your manager and your boyfriends also came over. They helped you up off the floor. "Do you mind explaining what ~~~ is doing on the floor, and why she has a scratch on her arm?" Mr. Lee asked Minah.

"She started it!" Minah pointed at you. "Oh really? Then how come she's hurt and you're not?" Mr. Lee asked. Minah was speechless. "If this happens again, you will be fired from the company. Do you understand?" he said that with anger in his voice.

Minah just nodded her head. "Let's get you cleaned up ~~~." Mr. Lee motioned for everyone to go inside.

Minah just stood there, staring angrily at the ground. 'Why does everyone always choose her side? You better watch out ~~~. I'm going to take everything away from you. Starting with the guys.' She evilly thought to herself.

 

Author's Note: Has anyone watched Boyfriend's M!Pick episodes? :) Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVmw1-pv_Yc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Episodes 1 and 2 are already out with eng subs. Episode 3 is still in progress. Enjoy :)

I wanted to cry when I saw YoungMin and KwangMin cry T^T. Poor guys. They are working hard for us. Let's support them. BOYFRIEND FIGHTING! :)

Thanks for the supportive comments guys. :)