OMG! She's Pissing Me Off! DX

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

Today was the day for the photo shoot of Boyfriend and Minah. Ugh! Why? DX

Minah was suppose to model some winter clothes. Winter means cold, and that totally fits her image. Cold like the witch she is. XP

Boyfriend had already changed into their clothes and they were dreading the shoot. 'Awww, my poor boyfriends. I wish I can save them' you thought to yourself.

You have to model some summer clothes, and that totally fits your personality. Happy and cheerful.

The shoot started. The first one up with Minah was Donghyun. He didn't smile when the phtographer took the picture. "Ok, next!" Hyungseong was up next.

He wasn't smiling either. "Why aren't you smiling oppa?" Minah asked. "Because I'm taking a picture with you" he plainly said. "You better smile, or else" Minah threatened. "Or else what?" he countered back.

Minah glanced in your direction. 'I really hate this girl. No wait, she's not a girl. She's a witch!' Hyunseong shouted in his mind. You saw that Minah forced him to smile. 'Poor oppa' you thought and pouted to yourself.

"Smile ~~~!" The director called for your attention. You turned your head and smiled at the camera.

Next was Jeongmin with Minah. He was just trying to avoid her gaze by looking at another direction. "Oppa!" Minah called him. Click. Jeongmin instantly rushed off the set after he heard the click.

Now, it was Minwoo's turn. He was suppose the hug Minah. He put his arm around her waist, and she put her arms around his neck. Minwoo was trying to distance himself from Minah. Poor Minwoo.

Last but not least, it was the twins turn. Kwangmin went up first. He had to stand behind Minah and hug her. Minah moved her face so that it looked like she was about to kiss him.

'Okay. Now she is just trying to piss me off' you thougth to yourself. Click. YoungMin was the last one up. His position was suppose to be the same as KwangMin's.

Before the camera clicked, Minah kissed YoungMin on the cheek. You saw that and your heart felt like it was shattered to a million pieces.

You ran off the set. "~~~!" The photographer called you. "Bathroom!" You lied. You ran to your dressing room and slammed the door shut. You fell to the floor, and started to cry. 'I hate her!' You shouted in your head.

The boys saw you leave and they immediately followed you. Minah was smirking to herself.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"~~~! Please open the door." Your boyfriends pleaded for you to open up. You quickly got up off the floor, and grabbed some tissues to wipe away your tears.

"Yes oppa?" you asked as your slightly opened your door. The boys came rushing in, and Jeongmin closed the door. The looked at your face and noticed the tear line.

"Were you crying?" Hyungseong asked. "No!" "Don't lie ~~~-ah. We can clearly see it on your face" Donghyun said. "Yes" you sadly replied.

"If it's about Minah then just ignore her" Jeongmin reassurred you. "I know it hurts you to see her so close to us" KwangMin said. Tears started flowing down your eyes again.

YoungMin hugged you, and you cried in his chest. "I hate her oppas! She's always trying to make me miserable." "Shh, it's okay. Everything is going to be alright." YoungMIn tried to calm you down, as he patted your back.

The rest of the guys circled around you, and tried to calm you down. It hurt them seeing you cry. 'Poor ~~~' they all thought.

 

Author's Note: Said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to like so many people on facebook. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNSEONG OPPA! MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! :D

PS: Today is my brother's Bday. He was born the same day as Hyunseong. OMG! Lucky! ><

My off day is gone. Yay! I'll be updating more tomorrow. Enjoy this chapter guys. Comments? You know I love them.