Snorkeling - Underwater Hug

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLYcYeOsFR0

Please listen while you read. I think it will fit the mood. ;D

 

You decided that what happen last night isn't going to bother you. You and the boys decided to go snorkeling, since it was a nice day. You went to the hotel's snorkeling reef. (Yes, the hotel has one.)

All of you put on your gear and jumped in. It's actually a coral reef. Here's a picture.

http://scuba-sam.com/coral_reef_250378.jpg

You guys were swimming in a group near the reef and the fishes. After five minutes of snorkeling, you all went separate ways to go explore.

You were observing all of the life in this underwater kingdom. You saw a starfish and poked it. 'It looks like Patrick' you thought to yourself.

Just then, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw KwangMin. He waved to you, and you waved back. He pointed to a direction asking you to follow him.

He held out his hand and you took it. You guys swam towards a beautiful part of the coral reef, where all of the fishes swam in a circle.

You stared at them in awe, fascinated by the sight. What happened next surprised you.

KwangMin gave you a hug from behind. Your eyes widen and you turned to look at him. He just gave you an eye smile and pointed up.

Both of you swam to the top to catch your breath. The rest of the boys were already there, waiting for you. All of you took of your gears and walked back up to your rooms to shower.

You closed the door to your bathroom and put a hand over your chest. You could feel your heart beating.

'What's going on?' you thought.

 

Meanwhile -

KwangMin was also in the bathroom, leaning against the door. He put his hand over his heart, and felt it beating. He stared up at the ceiling and was lost in thoughts.

 

Author's Note: So yesterday, I saw this post about BEAST/B2ST new coordinator. Anybody heard of that rumor going around about her? Here's a link. To those who are fans of BEAST/B2ST, SHINee, DBSK,SNSD, etc., you might wanna read this. I think you will hate this girl more than you hate Minah. XD

PS: Watch the video too.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/note.php?note_id=234512969898310

Comments? :)