Hmmmm. So When's The Wedding?

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

You guys are at Music Core, the boys are suppose to perform today. You watched them in their dressing room with your manager. They were dancing along to Boyfriend, and you were singing along to the song.

The song was over, and all of their fans cheered. "Kamsamnida" they said as they waved to their fans and left. A minute later, they were back in their dressing room.

"Inkigayo, is now over. Join us next time for more performances. Kamsamnida" the MCs said.

You guys went into Boyfriends van, and headed towards their company.

 

In the practice room -

"Yay! Performances are over. Party time!" Minwoo shouted. Everyone was helping to set up the food for the party. "Shut up and help" Donghyun commanded.

"Hyung, you could try saying please." Minwoo pouted. "Fine, please help" Donghyun said. "Okay!" Minwoo said with a smile. Donghyun sighed and shook his head.

Everyone enjoyed the food, and they were just having random conversations.

"Soooo" Jeongmin started "when's the wedding guys?" Both you and YoungMin choked on your drinks. "What?!" you asked in unison.

"Yea yea. When's the wedding?" Minwoo asked. Jumping around like a bunny. "Isn't it a bit too early for that?" you asked. "No, both of you have been in a long term relationship already" Hyunseong said.

"You're both in college already, so now's the perfect time to get married" KwangMin said. 'Are they seriously forcing us to do this?' you both thought.

"Even if you refuse, umma and appa already arranged the date" Minwoo said. Pfffffttttt! Both of you spit out your drinks and choked. Again.

"Why is everyone forcing us already when they didn't even asked for our opinion?!" you both screamed. "Oh come on guys, we want to see your happily ever after" they said.

You both sighed. "When's the wedding?" "Next week" the guys said. 'Somehow, I don't seem surprise anymore' you both thought.

 

Meanwhile -

For the rest of the week, the seven of you have been pretty hectic. Choosing the dresses and suits, deciding on the food, sending out invitations, etc.

"Ugh! I'm tired" you said while doing a belly flop on your bed. YoungMin came towards your bed, and sat down next to you. "Tomorrow's the big day" he said.

You sat up and nodded your head. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Somewhat, I'm kind of nervous." YoungMin cupped your face. "Don't worry, we're going to do this together."

Both of you just stared at each other. YoungMin began to lean in closer to you. The next thing you knew, you felt his soft lips touched yours. You closed your eyes and kissed him back.

YoungMin pulled back and smiled at you. "Aigo, my fiance is so pretty." You smiled at him.

"Ohhhh. Kissy-kissy huh?" Both of you turned towards your door to see the guys' heads poking in through your door. Both of you turned red.

"You're spying on us again?!" you both yelled as you threw pillows at them. "Hahaha, run!" The guys ran around the house, and you and YoungMin chased them.

 

Author's Note: NOT THE END YET! BTW, Do you guys think I should do another boyfriend story? I kinda want to do another one. Please tell me your opinion.

Comments? :)