Intro To My Life

"Would You Be My Wife?" Sequel to: "Would You Be My Girlfriend?"

It was a warm sun-SHINee day. The college campus is bursting with life. Birds are chirping, and students are happily chatting away. Everything is peaceful.

Psh! Yea right! Somewhere in the hallway.....

"AHHHHHHH!" You were running away from a group of guys who were trying to ask you out. Again. It has only been a week since you entered college and already, guys are attacking you with fan letters and flowers.

"~~~, will you be my date? Can I have your phone number. Back off! I saw her first. We love you!" The guys were chasing you all around campus.

You ran into the women's bathroom and closed the door. You hid in a cubicle and pulled out your cell phone.

Women's bathroom. second floor. Need help! ASAP! Send.

'I hope they hurry' you thought to yourself.

 

Meanwhile -

Your boyfriends have just entered school grounds when they received a text message. All of them pulled out their phones and the message was titled SOS.

'What's this?' they all thought as they read the message. Their eyes widened. "OMO! Again?!" "Let's go guys. We gotta help her out!" Donghyun said.

"One question. What's A-SAP?" Minwoo asked. Everybody did a face palm. "It's A.S.A.P. It means as soon as possible." "Let's hurry!" YoungMin shouted.

They ran up the stairs to the second floor, and found a huge group of guys crowded around the women's bathroom. "YAH! What are you guys doing? This is the women's restroom" Hyunseong yelled at them.

The guys saw them and immediately dispersed. Sensing that the coast was clear, you peeked your head out of the bathroom door.

"Are they gone?" you asked. "Yup, the coast is clear. You can come out now."

You heaved a sighed of relief. "Why does this happen everyday? It wasn't this bad in high school." "That's because you grew even prettier this year" YoungMin said while pinching your cheeks.

"Let's go guys, before we're late for class" Hyunseong said. Everybody followed.

 

Author's Note: Wow -.- I step out of the house for like four hours and something bad happens. First off, the library is closed and I need to do volunteer work there. Second, my mom's car got hit, but lucky for us no one was injured. This is why I HATE MONDAYS! D:< Goddammit! >.< Sorry, not in the mood today. Seriously, I hate Monday.

Hell yea! I beat my record. I already have like 34 subscribers just for the foreword. ^^ Weeee, thanks. I love you guys.

I'll be editing the foreword a little bit. Need to include character description. Anyway, how was the first chapter guys? Comments are loved. ^^ ♥