Happiness!

Coffee and Tea

I had to include this song. Because when I read through my fic again, I want to listen to the song.

 

 

A/N: This is Love by Jang Wooyoung. I don't own the video. It was just copy and paste from Youtube.

 


 

Morning rolled in with a blanket of mist the next day. It was so cold outside that the boys had to wrap themselves up in three layers of clothing before they could go anywhere. Wooyoung, as usual, disappeared long before the others got up, so Taecyeon was a bit disappointed he had not been able to follow the younger. He called Minjae-hyung, their manager, to ask where Wooyoung was, and surprisingly, Minjae informed him that the black haired boy was at the gym.

 

It's still so early, Taecyeon thought to himself, as he sat at the kitchen table, sipping his usual cup of tea. His eyes averted to the large window in the living room and stared outside. It was really misty outside, but not so foggy as to have blurred his vision. He could still make out the outline of some buildings but only until a certain distant. The temperature in the whole dorm must be about 10 degrees, Taecyeon thought again placidly, shivering slightly when the cold sinked into his skin. It must be worse outside.

 

There was nothing on Taecyeon's schedule that day, but unfortunately, the others were going to be busy. Chansung and Junho had a photoshoot later at noon, for Levi Jeans. Minjun was planning to spend the whole day at the recording studio, finishing up his new song. Wooyoung was at the gym, as Minjae-hyung had informed. He wondered what he could do to pass the time. Since the others had a busier schedule compared to Wooyoung, the big guy decided to pay his dongsaeng a little drop-in visit. He wanted to know what Wooyoung meant yesterday and waiting until evening was just too long a wait.

 

After he bathed, packed some food for Wooyoung and told Minjun where he was going, the big guy called Minjae and asked for the gym's location. Minjae generously offered the address.

 

"It's at a nearby mall!" Taecyeon remarked. He was surprised Wooyoung wasn't training under their usual gym instructor. "Why there though?"

 

"Wooyoung-ssi said he needed to master this skill fast, so he enrolled in the yoga class there."

 

"Yoga?" Taecyeon almost choked on his saliva when he heard the news. "But why?!"

 

"I don't know. When you see him, make sure you ask him why and then tell me later." Minjae requested. "Anyway, I'm pretty busy right now. Call me back later." He hung up the call and Taecyeon was left feeling dumbfounded. Questions were flooding his head and none had answers. "What's going on, Youngie? And how come it has something to do with Nichkhun?"

 

Suspicion was creeping up his spine. "You said you're out to get the person you love....but what does it have to do with Nichkhun?" That was when he realized the truth behind Wooyoung's sudden change of behaviour. He was grinning ear-to-ear when he spoke softly to himself, "Youngie ah, you love Nichkhun, don't you?" Taecyeon knew that Wooyoung had a thing for Nichkhun but this discovery was just so vital that the big guy couldn't help calling the Thai just to annoy him.

 

"Taec! I was waiting for your call." Nichkhun said when he picked up.

 

"Hyung." Taecyeon started, still grinning like a baffoon. He hoped Nichkhun didn't notice the slight change of pitch in his voice when he greeted the older boy.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I know why and who."

 

"Huh? What are you talking about, Taec?"

 

Taecyeon was having too much fun to stop. He thought about a valid lie to test Nichkhun's feelings for Wooyoung. "Remember what Wooyoung said yesterday? He mentioned something about impressing someone he loves and he can't tell you."

 

"Yes." Nichkhun replied, frowning at the memory of it. "What's wrong with him, Taec? Please tell me. Did I do something wrong?"

 

"Well, the thing is....how should I put this? You see....Wooyoung..." He purposely trailed off to worry Nichkhun even more. The Thai was breathing fast, pressing the phone against his ear hard. 

 

"What?! Tell me, Taec!"

 

"You see, Wooyoung likes me. No, I think he's in love with me."

 

"What?" The reply came in a flat tone. Nichkhun was shocked beyond comparison.

 

"I just found out. He's been working out because he wanted to impress me." Taecyeon lied, suppressing the urge to laugh as Nichkhun stuttered on the other line. "D-did you ask him?"

 

"Nope. I followed him to the gym and he was exercising like mad. I didn't want to bother him, so I just sat at the corner watching him. That was when I heard my name." The big guy thought about exaggerating the truth a little. "He called out my name when he was lifting weights. Taecyeon Taecyeon Taecyeon."

 

Nichkhun was confused. "Wait, what? Why would he...why on earth would he go to such an extent just to impress you?"

 

"I don't know...but khunnie-hyung..." Here, Taecyeon purposely lowered his voice to add in a little spice to the conversation. "He really looked y when his body was all slick in sweat back there."

 

There was silence on the other end, and Taecyeon thought he nailed it. Nichkhun had a funny feeling in his chest. His heart was beating crazily, and for some odd reason, he started sweating profusely. "Taec, can I call you back later? I'm not feeling too well right now."

 

"Are you okay, hyung?" Taecyeon asked sincerely. He wondered if he had taken this too far, but then again, maybe Nichkhun wasn't actually affected. Maybe he was really feeling under the weather.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine," came a soft reply. "I'll talk to you later." The call ended with a beeeeeeeeep~ and then Taecyeon chirpily made his way to the gym. There he found Wooyoung, taking a few minutes rest before returning to his stretching exercises. Taecyeon approached him and gave the younger boy a quick slap on the shoulder. "Yo, youngie!"

 

"Omo, you scared me, hyung!" Wooyoung jolted, falling out of his stance. "How did you find me?"

 

"I asked Minjae hyung. I didn't know you were interested in yoga."

 

"Yeah, our normal gym don't have classes like this. It's all weight-lifting and muscle-building. I found out you can't master splits if you only carry weights."

 

"Why the sudden interest in splits?" Taecyeon asked, out of curiosity. "You're doing all this just to impress Nichkhun?"

 

Wooyoung blushed slightly when he heard Nichkhun's name. He simply nodded his head and returned to his pose while Taecyeon watched him quietly. The instructor told the class to switch to their next pose, and Wooyoung quietly obeyed. The big guy did not remove his attention from his dongsaeng. He wondered why Wooyoung would go through such an extent too. But he was certain he would not tell Nichkhun. This was something Wooyoung had to do himself.

 

"Alright class, for the tree pose, stand on your feet and lift one foot up. Place the sole of that foot against the thigh of your other leg like this. To balance yourself, clap your hands together and stand straight. Head up."

 

To amuse himself, Taecyeon got up and tried to follow. This was amusing to the ladies at the back too, as they chuckled softly at his body gag. He couldn't bend his leg properly and as a result, one hand landed promptly on Wooyoung's shoulder for support. Wooyoung knew this was coming so he braced himself, tightening up his leg muscles. "Hyung!"

 

"Sorry, Youngie. It looked easy."

 

"Let go of my shoulder." Wooyoung demanded, without looking at the big guy. Taecyeon apologized silently and tried again. The instructor was eyeing him with a grin on her face.

 

"The big guy over there. Is there a problem?"

 

"Ah, just carry on. I'm just trying out myself." Taecyeon said, masking his embarassment.

 

"Are you in my class? I've never seen you before." She raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Not really, no. I'm with Youngie here."

 

Wooyoung shot daggers at him, causing the big guy to suddenly lose his balance and fell on his behind. An abrupt burst of laughters ensued from the class. Even the instructor laughed at him. Clearly embarassed by his hyung's act, Wooyoung quickly dragged Taecyeon out of the class.

 

"What in the world are you doing?" Wooyoung asked, puffing his cheeks in anger.

 

"I just missed you, Youngie." Taecyeon replied, tussling the younger's hair. "Anyway, I'm just wondering. Why are you doing this?"

 

"Well, because he said he likes flexible girls. I'm not a girl, I know. But I want to be flexible at least. That''s why I need to do this."

 

"You can always tell him you love him." Taecyeon bluntly remarked.

 

Wooyoung blushed so hard when the big guy said this. "I can't. He never listens. This is the whole reason why I started training my splits."

 

"So you think he'll listen to you when you can split your legs? Wow, sounds ." Taecyeon received a hard punch on the stomach after he said this. Wooyoung was blushing so badly now. His whole face was red, 

 

"Shut up, hyung. Anyway, go find something useful for you to do. My class only ends at 2PM."

 

"I'll wait for you at your favourite cafe." Everyone knew about the cafe. It was Wooyoung's favourite hang-out place. The younger boy's face lighted up when he heard Taecyeon's suggestion. "Cincae?"

 

"Um." Taecyeon nodded. "Oh, you're so cute! I'd slap Nichkhun myself if he still doesn't accept you after this. Anyway, apologize to your instructor for me. I didn't mean to embarass you."

 

Wooyoung simply nodded his head profusely before entering his class again, while Taecyeon made his way to the cafe. He had an hour to spend there. Well, it's not so bad. Seeing how happy Wooyoung was, he decided to order white chocolate mocha for his dongsaeng.

 

____________________________