Brothers!

Coffee and Tea

Taecyeon agreed to send his dongsaeng to the airport. But he also had something else to do, so right after he dropped Wooyoung, he rushed back tto Seoul and met up with Seulong. They were planning to visit Kwonnie that day. The poor boy had a bad fever and was forced to stay in the hospital for a week.

 

Seulong was already waiting for him in front of the hospital when he arrived. "Right on time, man...Kwonnie's being a right now cause we're so late."

 

Taecyeon grinned at his friend. "I had to drop Wooyoung off earlier. Anyway, let's go." He sent a message to Minjun first before silencing his phone, telling the older boy his plans for the day. The last thing he wanted was for his bandmates to get worried of him.

 

Halfway across Seoul, a message pinged into Minjun's inbox. He fished out his phone from his pocket and checked the sender. "Taec."

 

Nichkhun's temper immediately flared up at the name. He dropped his phone and scooted closer to Minjun instead. "Where is he, hyung?" The last twenty minutes of calling Taecyeon was useless. The big guy purposely didn't answer his calls and this made him angry.

 

"Why do you look like you're going to murder him?" Minjun asked back, with one eyebrow raised.

 

"I won't kill him." The Thai remarked. "Not yet anyway. I need to get some things cleared out first and Taec knows it better than anyone." He didn't tell Minjun about what Taec did, figured that this was only between him and his dongsaeng. The older boy looked skeptical for a moment.

 

"Can't you wait for him to come back?"

 

"No." Nichkhun decided. "I can't wait another second."

 

Sighing heavily, Minjun finally said, "He's at the hospital, visiting Kwonnie. I'm going there later if you want to---" Before he could even finish up his sentence, Nichkhun had already gotten up and left the dorm with Minjun's car keys and a coat.

 

______________________

 

He wasn't angry to the point of killing his own bandmate. No, he was just mad that his own dongsaeng would play him out like this. That boy needed to be taught a lesson, Nichkhun thought. He drove the car into one of the hospital's parking slot and made sure he locked it behind him. Kwonnie should be in the normal ward. The fever wasn't a suffer-today-die-tomorrow kind of illness. It was just a fever contracted out of exhaustion, lack of liquid and lack of food.

 

The Thai made his way to the main reception counter and asked for a patient named Jo Kwon. The nurse immediately handed him the room number, but he noticed the swooning look in her eyes, and all the other nurses' eyes for that matter, before he left for the room.

 

Taecyeon was sitting on a chair beside Kwonnie's bed, and he looked happy. Damn him.

 

"Ah, Khun!" Seulong greeted him upon sight. "You didn't tell us you were coming."

 

"Khunnie~" Jokwon called out, happy to see his friend. Taecyeon sent him a smile and said, "Is MInjun with you?"

 

"He couldn't make it." Nichkhun lied, and somehow imagined how angry his hyung would be right then. He'll get his punishment later, but for now, there was something he needed to ask Taecyeon. "Can I talk to you in private?"

 

"The only place private around here is the roof." Taecyeon said, not at all suspicious.

 

"Good enough." Before they left the room, both of them heard a loud tease behind them, definitely Kwonnie's voice saying, "Don't do anything naughty up there, you two~"

 

___________________________

 

"Taec, what the hell?!" Nichkhun yelled at the big guy the moment both of them got out to the roof. There was no one around fortunately. He didn't want anyone to recognize them.

 

Taecyeon blinked at his hyung for a split second before a grin worked its way up to his mouth. "You finally found out, huh?"

 

Nichkhun shot daggers at him, unable to believe the nerve his dongsaeng had at a time like this. "Why did you do it? Why did you lie to me and make me look like a fool?! I thought we were friends, Taec. You don't lie to them! And even if you don't consider me a friend, then fine! At least don't disrespect someone older than you."

 

The Thai had taken a step too far in his words. He would never disrespect his hyung, nor did he ever not think of Nichkhun as a friend. He balled his hands into fists and glared back at the older boy. "You wouldn't have realized it then, if I didn't do what I did!" Taecyeon pointed back, raising his voice a little. This infuriated the Thai even more.

 

"I wouldn't have realized what, Taec?! What was so important back then that you needed to make me realize it?"

 

A punch landed on Nichkhun's stomach, causing the Thai to bend over in pain. He staggered to his feet and pushed his dongsaeng back, pinning the bigger guy against the wall. But Taecyeon was stronger, and he wasn't mentally unstable at the moment, so he easily pushed Nichkhun back and their positions were reversed, this time with him pinning his hyung against the wall. Nichkhun couldn't get out of it, so all he did was glare at the big guy, while his body tried to wriggle out.

 

"Goddamnit, stop pretending as if you don't know what I'm talking about! Wooyoung loves you! And you could so easily disregard his feelings without a moment's hesitation. Are you even human anymore?"

 

Nickhun immediately stopped struggling, his mouth knitting into a tight line. "Wait what? Why did you have to be involved to let me know that? He could just tell me."

 

Taec looked annoyed. "Just so you know, hyung, you can be rather blunt sometimes. You don't see what's in front of you until it slams into your face, and yet you still choose to deny it ever happened. Wooyoung has been in love with you for years. Years! We all knew about it, but we didn't want to meddle in his business. He said he could take care of it himself. But lately, he's been more pumped up than usual. I just wanted to help him, ok. Is that so wrong of me?"

 

"I still don't get why he can't just tell me..." Nichkhun murmured back, frowning.

 

Taecyeon loosened his grip on Nichkhun's shoulders."That's another setback about you. You don't seem to accept the fact that two men could be together. Wooyoung told me everything, how he had been trying to talk you into it, but you just brushed him off everytime as if he was crazy. How do you think that would make you feel if someone you like very much did that to you?"

 

Nichkhun's frown deepened and his shoulders slumped in defeat. It would have hurt him really bad. To be chasing after someone who could not give you a definite yes or no answer, but instead planted hope into you that it could end up being a yes.....only to be turned down at the end.

 

"I'm going to let go of you, hyung." Taecyeon said, and cautiously removed his fingers. The Thai didn't fight back. Instead, he stood there quietly, looking worn out and defeated. "Are you okay?"

 

Nichkhun remembered the date he had with Wooyoung, how happy his dongsaeng was on that day until he ruined it. He ruined it with his ignorance. And he felt like an for hurting Wooyoung the way he did. He remembered all those times Wooyoung tried to get close to him, and all the things his dongsaeng said to him earlier.

 

Pieces by pieces, it began to click in his head, as if he was finally able to solve the puzzle that had been haunting his dreams lately. Why Wooyoung was always so happy whenever he came around, and never once did the boy show any signs of distress or anger or sorrow in front of him...Wooyoung loves him! It had always been that way.

 

"Woo loves me..." He murmured. Taecyeon edged himself closer to hear what his hyung said. "WOO LOVES ME, TAEC! AND I LOVE HIM! WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER!" He said excitedly, his face brightening up instantly.

 

Taec face-palmed himself and then let out a soft chuckle. "I forgot to add how slow you tend to be sometimes too."

 

He received a friendly punch on his shoulder as a result. "Stop being an , Taec. And anyway..." Nichkhun reached forward and pulled the big guy into a hug. "Thanks for making me realize it. But I'm still not forgiving you for all the times you trolled me."

 

"What? Seriously?"

 

Nichkhun shook his head, his eyebrows narrowed. "You have a lot of explaning to do. Now is the best time you spill out everything. First question: did you or did you not have with Woo?"

 

Taecyeon shook his head and laughed out loud. "He was so embarrassed of what he did actually. He kept looking at my feet when I complimented him."

 

"You...complimented...him about...?"

 

"ion. Aren't you proud our Wooyoungie is all grown up?"

 

"You pabo. He watched since the Jay era. I think ion is a normal thing for him. Ok, second question: did you or did you not kiss him?"

 

"I would never kiss him. He's too adorable to be kissed on the lips. I kissed him on the forehead." Taecyeon admitted, but not at all guilty of what he did. Nichkhun shot him a quick glare and decided to let it pass. Both boys couldn't deny how kissable Wooyoung was sometimes. No, most times.

 

"Third question: did you ever go out on date with him?"

 

"I wouldn't call it a date." Taecyeon said honestly. "We were hanging out, like bros. He bought us coffee and we talked about girls. Typical bros stuff."

 

"Last question: were you ever in love with him?"

 

Taecyeon shook his head, and Nichkhun believed him. He gave his dongsaeng another hug before ending their conversation on the roof that day by saying, "It's time I claim him as mine."

 

"That's fine by me." The big guy grinned back. "As long as it's not done in my room."

 

"I'll make sure you wake up to us having ."

 

______________________________

 

BUTTOCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Yes, I like pictures of Woo's buttock getting molested. Hahaha. I hoped Khunnie was jealous then.

 

Imagine if Taec trolled Khun again by touching Woo's during a concert. Hahahahahaha.