L.O.V.E

Coffee and Tea

Studies are done, so here's an update! Thanks guys for all the comments and subscriptions. Hahahaha. I enjoyed reading every single one, but I'm sorry I couldnt reply to everything.

 

Remember I promised a surprise? Well, it's not much of a surprise. But hehehehehe....

 

_______________________

 

Nichkhun didn't want what he saw to bother him so much. So right after the whole incident, he rushed back home---hoping that Taec and Woo didn't know he was there----and made some snacks for the boys. Chansung was the first face he saw at the kitchen counter, smiling goofily at him. "Not in a bad mood anymore, Channie?" The Thai asked, returning a smile. He gave the maknae a cute pinch on the cheeks. 

 

It was a mistake, really. He didn't notice Junho standing behind Chansung. And that glare....it literally sent shivers down Nichkhun's back. "Come have some fritters and fries, Junho ah." He beckoned the other boy over.

 

Junho quietly scooted over and took a seat next to the maknae. "Thank you, hyung." came a curt reply. While the two of them ate, with an odd sort of atmosphere between them that Nichkhun didn't want to know, the front door was suddenly pulled open and Taec's foot stepped in first, followed by the rest of his body. "We're home~" The big guy announced loudly. Woo came in after him, acting as if nothing had happened.

 

"Hyung, I'm off to take my shower first." He told Taecyeon.

 

"Movie in my room later?" The big guy suggested. Nichkhun could have sworn his blood just shot up to a 100 degrees. "Let me join you guys too." He blurted out before he realized what he said. Taec turned to the Thai, amused. There was a sneaky smile on that guy's face---damn him---but Nichkhun didn't know what it meant. Was it a jealous smile? An evil smile? A happy one? Or...a loving one? No, the last one was definitely impossible. Not to say Taec didn't love him---as a hyung, maybe---but just not in the other way. 

 

"Sure thing, hyung." Taec replied.

 

Woo had left the living room by then. He locked himself inside the room he shared with Junho, so Nichkhun wasn't sure if the boy saw or heard anything. No matter. There was no way he's leaving Woo and Taec alone anymore. This time, he'll be taking charge. If  it depressed him so much to see them together, then the only way to not feel depressed was to break them apart. Right? It made him sound like a jealous , that was for sure.

 

____________________________

 

While waiting for Woo, Nichkhun decided to ask Taec something. "Are you guys really in love?"

 

They were lying lifelessly on the couch, watching some cooking competition on the food channel. "Why do you ask?" Taecyeon asked back. "Are you jealous?"

 

On normal pretense, the normal thing a normal Khun usually say would have been a normal 'Nah, am not. Just asking.' But this wasn't a normal Khun anymore. This was Khun with an upset stomach, a rapidly beating heart and a muddled head. "Yes I am." It surprised Taecyeon that the Thai would admit his feelings finally. "I'm really jealous."

 

But Taecyeon felt there was more pushing to do before Nichkhun would finally admit it to Woo. "Then continue being jealous. I'm not letting him go easily."

 

"Why...?" The Thai asked, his lips quivering. He bit on them and tried to seem unfazed. But it was so difficult.

 

"Why what?"

 

"Why do you like him so much?"

 

"You can't see what I see until you love him yourself. He has a selfless attitude. Always putting those he loves in front of him first. He doesn't even give two about himself until he makes sure his loved ones are fine. That's one part of him I love." Taec was saying this based on his brotherly love point of view. He knew Nichkhun would feel the same, but he thought the effect ought to rub off on Khun more strongly than him. "And he's adorable most of the time without even trying. How could someone resist that, you tell me?"

 

"I did." Nichkhun confessed, feeling like a er.

 

"And what did you do to make up to him?" It was like talking to a child, really. It took slow painful steps to finally let the thought sink in. 

 

"I didn't. I ignored him. God, I feel like a jerk, Taec. What should I do now?"

 

There it was. Taecyeon had hit the jackpot of his mission. He finally made Nichkhun realized how important the situation is. As much as he enjoyed trolling his hyung in the past, this was a moment he ought to take seriously. The Thai was on fragile turf now. "Tell him you're sorry. He'll forgive you for sure."

 

"But I don't want forgiveness..." Nickhun's words trailed off in the end. Taec was beginning to wonder if his tricks worked at all. "The heck? Why wouldn't you want his----?" His question was interrupted when his hyung suddenly blurted out:

 

"I don't want his forgiveness because I want him to love me." Nichkhun felt a burden lifting off his chest as he admitted this. A hand instinctively reached out to grab a pillow and he covered his face with it. Taecyeon was smiling toothily at his hyung.

 

Score!

 

But this was only the beginning. There was still a lot of work to do. He cleared away all traces of happiness and asked, "Love? Weren't you hard pressed against being gay?"

 

"I know." came a groan from under the pillow. "But...my chest hurts everytime I see you guys together. And my stomach flutter when he smiles at me. What am I supposed to do?"

 

Taecyeon couldn't help feeling sorry for the Thai. And gosh, how adorable Nichkhun can be at times! "Well, you can't change your feelings for him.....and that goes for me too."

 

"I'm sorry, Taec."

 

That was a sincere apology there. Nichkhun knew he can't let go of Woo. And the only way to solve that was to take his dongsaeng away from this big guy.

 

"We'll let him decide." Taecyeon suddenly said.

 

This came as a surprise to Nichkhun. He tossed the pillow aside and looked up at his dongsaeng, who was towering over him on the other side of the couch. "What do you mean? I thought you guys are already a couple."

 

"We're sort of. Yeah." Taecyeon muttered. I should get an award for this. "But he hasn't actually confessed his feelings to me properly yet. He just nodded his head. I mean, he could have been dozing off."

 

The sudden revelation of this made Nichkhun's heart flutter. There's still a chance for him to win Wooyoung back. "So you don't mind if I go after him?"

 

"Of course I mind." came an annoyed snap." But I'm not giving up easily. If you want him, hyung, you have to fight for him."

 

"Deal."

 

"Deal."

 

___________________________

 

And NOW! Let the KY begins.