White Chocolate Mocha!

Coffee and Tea

ARGH!!! I HAVE AN URGE TO WRITE THIS.

Shahibuchan, don't hate me for continuing before you do chanho.

Mianhae~  T_T

 


 

Wooyoung couldn't believe he just jerked off to Nichkhun's voice, still breathing heavily even after the call had ended an hour ago. His mind traced back to the disappointing conversation they had earlier. Lately, his feelings towards the Thai had been rather....to put it simply, it felt different. Having butterflies fluttering in his stomach was almost an everyday occurence. Everytime Nichkhun flashed his oh-so-godly smile at Wooyoung, the younger boy simply couldn't contain those deadly beings inside him. He never knew how dangerous insects could be.

 

But now...

 

...this is different. Definitely. It was like a switch had been . He was falling in love with Nichkhun.

 

"Oh god..." He murmured silently, burying his head into his pillow. Even in this state, he couldn't stop thinking about the Thai. "I miss him..." Wooyoung added to his misery. "I really miss him. Come back, Khunnie..."

 

Eventually, Wooyoung drifted off to sleep, falling into a blissful abyss of dreams about a certain Thai.

 

___________________________

 

Incheon Airport : 2AM in the morning.

 

The plane landed safely, now slowing down to a complete halt in front of the airport. Nichkhun got out minutes later and his phone. A message from Minjun pinged his inbox in a matter of seconds.

 

Where are you? I'm freeeeeezing out here. The first one read.

 

There was a second message too.Palliiiiiiiiii~ hyung is cooooooolddddd~

 

And apparently, a third. Yah, you want me to die out here?! I could, you know. I really could.

 

Nickhun simply shook his head in disbelief, amused at Minjun's childishness. He suppressed the small smile on his face and made his way to the main entrance, and there as promised, the older guy stood, waiting for him. He rubbed his hands a couple of times to ward off the cold, but Nichkhun still noticed the way his hyung shivered when a gust of strong wind suddenly blew across him. He felt sorry for being so late. Not that it was his fault, really. A sudden turbulence rocked the plane earlier, so the flight got delayed a few minutes.

 

"Hyung!" He called out happily and Minjun returned a warm smile.

 

"Yah...you've grown thinner, Khunnie. How are you? Did you eat properly?"

 

That was Minjun, so concerned over his dongsaengs' well-being first. Nichkhun tiredly nodded his head and both of them headed back to the car parked nearby. He couldn't tell Minjun he was not at all fine. And the fact he skipped a lot of meals. He needed to see Wooyoung so badly. After the 4-hour flight, his anger had completely dissippated, now leaving only an empty hole in his heart. 

 

Why am I so agitated over this? I thought I've established my ual preferences, Nichkhun thought bitterly.

 

The recent change of events really left a huge scar on him. To be honest, he wasn't sure he could accept Taecyeon's and Wooyoung's relationship anymore. Suddenly, he wished Wooyoung was his, not with some goofy large beast with XL-sized teeth. He can't believe he could feel this way, after years of avoiding the subject---and Wooyoung, for that matter---and here he was, constantly thinking about the boy to the point of insanity.

 

How shocking!

 

When they got home, the others were already asleep. Only Minjun knew Nichkhun was coming back that night. He didn't bother to tell anyone. They have a recording session tomorrow. "Go to bed, Khun." He told the Thai, tossing the car key on the kitchen counter.

 

Nichkhun simply obeyed. He was too tired to argue. Overnight flights drained his energy faster than a dance routine. He picked up his suitcase and dragged his feet back to his room. After a long hot shower, and making sure Minjun already went to bed, Nichkhun quietly walked over to Wooyoung's room. He hoped the boy didn't lock the door. And luckily for him, Wooyoung forgot to do so that day. He sneaked in and peered over at the small lump on Wooyoung's bed.

 

"It's been so long..." Nichkhun muttered softly, getting a little teary.

 

He carefully approached the sleeping lump, watching his footsteps. And when he finally got close enough, he could see the outline of Wooyoung's face under the dim darkness, sleeping peacefully. "Are you dreaming about me, Youngie?" Nichkhun asked silently with a smile on his face.

 

Wooyoung didn't respond of course. As expected.

 

"Make sure you don't dream about that large Teethzilla. Just me, okay? Good night, love." He leaned forward a little and placed a gentle peck on Wooyoung's forehead. The other suddenly let out a soft growl, and Nichkhun froze. He waited for a few seconds---felt like an ETERNITY, really---and prayed the younger boy wouldn't wake up. An image of Wooyoung under Taec's embrace momentarily crossed his mind unexpectedly and he frowned. The stinging pain in his throat came back for a short while. 

 

"Oh...I wish I know what I'm feeling right now...is it jealousy? Disappointment?"

 

Love? There goes his stomach once more. Oh, those damn butterflies. Don't they ever sleep?!

 

Nichkhun held his breath, hoping for a sort of I'm-dreaming-about-your-question-right-now answer, but it never came. Tired and sleepy from the overnight travel, he got up to his feet and quietly left the room. Once the door clicked shut, Wooyoung opened his eyes, finally able to breathe properly again. Who was that? Nichkhun?

 

He can't help feeling overly excited about it. And for some odd reason, he craved for white chocolate mocha.

 

______________________________

 

Yeah....so....I wrote. A lot.*smiling nervously*. I'm just...yeah....at least there's a story. Ahahaha. Enjoy, you guys!