Ice Cream for Woo

Coffee and Tea

I wrote three chapters of Chanho already. So it's time to switch back. Sorry guys. But more Chanho will arise later on. Here's a KHUNYOUNG for eye-candy.

 

___________________________

 

So........what am I supposed to do now? Nichkhun was wandering along the busy streets by himself when he came across a mall he had not seen before. It wasn't a large building, but the crowd there caught his attention. I guess Sundays were meant to be crowded.

 

Since he had nothing to do for the rest of the day (no schedules whatsoever) and feeling a little sorry for himself, he went into the building and found an ice cream booth nearby. Everything reminded him of Wooyoung lately, ever since the bitter incident in Starbucks. The sudden whiff of Wooyoung's perfume in the air, a kid's pout, a man dressed in a blue sweater shirt, a distinct mandu cheeks on a stranger, and now, ICE CREAM. Of all the things he had to run into....

 

"Vanilla. Chocolate toppings. Rainbow sprinkles." He ordered with a lifeless air around him, and the vendor raised an eyebrow in return. "Bad day, huh?" 

 

"Terrible. Someone's been avoiding me lately and I don't even know what I said or did wrong to deserve such a treatment. AND! I'm worried over it, without even knowing why." Nichkhun pouted, crossing his arm. The ice cream man chuckled and handed over his ice cream. The Thai numbly took it and thanked the man.

 

"Things will work itself up eventually. You just have to know where to look." The man added out of sympathy.

 

A thought suddenly emerged inside Nichkhun's head. Didn't Taec said Woo had been exercising a lot lately? Did he stop already? Since Wooyoung wasn't anywhere inside the company building, then the only other places he could be are gyms. Or ice cream booths.....or cafes. Well, it wasn't that much of a consolation.

 

But it was better than searching EVERYWHERE. He would only have to look into specific areas now. This mall was a good start. He thanked the vendor once more, much to the man's amusement, and skipped most of his way through the building. There were many stores selling accessories for women. But one store caught his eyes, and it sold a lot of zen bracelets. He bought a charm bracelet for himself, and thought about his missing dongsaeng.

 

"Well, since I'm looking for him, might as well get one for him too." The thought of buying it for Woo made him happier for some reason. It didn''t stop there though. Soon her bought three new shirts for Woo, a pair of Converse sneakers, more male accessories, DVDs, hair gels (ridiculous amount of it) and some magazines. "I wonder if we have enough ice cream at home." He said to himself when he passed by the supermarket. "There's never enough when Woo's around." He went in anyway, and found the ice cream section.

 

As he was searching through the limited selection of ice cream the mall had, a familiar voice caught his attention. He tilted his head up to find Wooyoung being accosted by a couple of haggard-looking fellows. Wooyoung was trying to get away, with a bottle of pepsi in hand.

 

"You smell so good, sweetie. How nice it'll be to hold you in my arms." "Stop that, Soo. You're scaring the little mouse." "The two of you are so annoying. Tell us your name, huh? We can treat you really good." There were three of them, and they looked strong.

 

Wooyoung slipped past them and pretended not to hear anything. One of the men quickly blocked his way. "Where are you going, little mouse?"

 

"Get out of the way." came an annoyed snap.

 

"Don't be like that, little mouse. We just want to be friends." Another guy spoke, closing in the gap between him and Wooyoung from behind. Nichkhun slowly replaced the ice cream box he was holding back to its place, his eyes never leaving Woo. It was time for him to act.

 

But before he could step forward and claim his dongsaeng, a familiar large beast suddenly appeared from another section and threw a fist against one of the goons. Wooyoung staggered backward, almost falling on his behind. His eyes widened at the sight of Taec, marching towards the remaining two guys now. Nichkhun stood where he was, equally shocked to see Taec. What is he doing here? His eyes then traveled to Woo, before returning back to the big guy. Is he there for Woo?

 

There was a sudden twist in his throat. He didn't know it made him feel so upset. But it hurts.

 

The fact that he can't do anything but watch at the moment. It hurts.

 

It really hurts.

 

_____________________

 

A/N: There's a surprise after this!!!! Hehehehe.