Anger = Black Coffee

Coffee and Tea

When he woke up the next morning, four other giant teddy bears were cuddling against him on the same living room floor, and one of them was snoring loudly. His legs were numb. Very numb. It was almost as if they did not exist. Junho was using his stomach as a pillow and Chansung was lying down next to Junho, in the opposite direction. Since the maknae's legs were so bloody long, they were placed on top of Wooyoung's knees. Minjun was on the couch, the source of the atmosphere's deafening snore. And Taec was lying right next to Wooyoung, using the younger boy as a bolster.

 

Wooyoung didn't know what to make of this. He tried to move his legs. But the sudden sharp pang of pain on his right leg sent him into a screaming fit, waking everyone up immediately. "ARGH!!!!!" He sat up quickly, clutching his right leg to calm the muscles down. When the second wave of pain came in, he gritted his teeth, and held his breath, whimpering to it. Junho quickly rushed to the medicine cabinet to grab the muscle ointment, while Chansung patted Wooyoung's back. Taec and Minjun grabbed his foot and began massaging the area that hurt.

 

The second wave went away, and seconds later, the third wave came in. Wooyoung banged his fist against the marbled floor hardly, cracking his fingers. Thankfully, none of his fingers were broken, but the force alone would have been injurious. Junho came back in time to apply the ointment. It soothed the muscles, and blood began to flow back to Wooyoung's legs. Taec carried him bridal style to his bedroom and placed him gently on the bed.

 

"Put it on a pillow." Taec said. "It'll help. I guess I'll go make breakfast. If you need anything, call us."

 

Once the big guy was out of sight, Wooyoung couldn't help but curse at his legs. "This is seriously frustrating." He won't be able to do any stretches that day and it would only hinder his progress.

 

"Great. Just great." At this time, he really needed a cup of black coffee.

 

________________________

 

Wooyoung couldn't understand why he was feeling angry that day. The conversation he had with Nichkhun yesterday kept playing in his mind.

 

"Why would you want to know if I'm okay?"

 

"That's because...well, you know. It's because you're my friend."

 

Friend.

 

"Friend." He silently muttered. "He only sees me as a friend." There was the painful twist in his stomach again.

 

The black-haired boy excused himself from practice that day because his right leg was still sore. Mentally slapping himself again, he downed the last three gulps of expresso in one go, got up from his seat and left his favourite cafe. It was time to search for an alternative plan.

 

The plan came into view the moment Wooyoung took a step into a nearby mall. It came in three words he recognized internationally. Celebrity Fitness Gym.

 

Perfect, he thought. It was time to sign up for yoga classes. There was no way anyone could stop him now. Not even Nichkhun.

 

_________________________

 

(Sorry it took so long to update this.)