Noticing You

Coffee and Tea

When Junho woke up, he was lying in bed. Not his. But someone else's.

 

A familiar brown-haired guy was sleeping in the next bed. Junho realized then that he was in Nichkhun's and Chansung's bedroom. He got up, feeling a little dazed. If Nichhun was there, then where was the maknae?

 

He swung his legs over the side of the bed and they landed on a large frame sleeping on the floor below. Chansung groaned in pain when a pair of cold feet suddenly landed on his stomach. He shot awake instantly, lying back down again when Junho found out it was him and apologizing profusely for not checking around first.

 

"I'm really sorry, Channie." Junho muttered, scared to wake Nichkhun up. The Thai was sleeping so soundly on his bed.

 

"It's fine..." Chansung said groggily. He used his elbows to hoist himself up and met Junho's eyes.

 

Yesterday's anger had burnt out. He came out for a snack and found the older boy sleeping in front of his room. Without really thinking, he carried Junho to his bed and ended up sleeping on the floor instead. "Morning." He greeted his lover, rubbing his eyes from any drowsiness.

 

"Morning." Junho greeted back, suddenly feeling a little shy. He was lying on the maknae's bed and the big guy had to sleep on the floor. Way to go, Lee Junho. First the bananas, and now this. How much more trouble can you cause? "I'll go back to my room. Sorry I took your bed."

 

He got up, ready to leave. But Chansung suddenly pushed him back down and pinned both his arms against the bed. Junho was genuinely shocked at his action. "C-Chan---"

 

"Don't go yet," said the giant. Their eyes met once more and this time Junho could feel the intensity emanating from his lover's eyes. "We need to talk."

 

"Ok...I'll talk." It was about time anyway. The last time they talked properly was....almost two weeks back.

 

"Why did you do it?" Chansung asked first.

 

"The pills? I was selfish. I wanted you for myself. But you chose bananas over me, and I got jealous. Like I said, I shouldn't be jealous over some fruit, but that was exactly my feeling the last few months.I also felt neglected. You barely pay much attention to me nowadays. We don't kiss like we used to. And honestly, I crave for you to touch me again. So I had to do it, but I knew I went too far. To hurt you and use bananas as a reason was stupid, but I didn't have a choice. I drank more black tea lately than I did in years. You had no idea..."

 

"I noticed." Chansung cut in. "You drink red tea when you're determined, because you always seemed so riled up after that. Instant or black tea only happens when you're sad or angry. Oblong tea is when you're nervous. Camomile when you're jealous. Taec-hyung told me that. He saw you drinking that night. And I guess it was the same night I told you that I chose bananas, right?"

 

He noticed....Junho felt hot tears leaking down his cheeks. Chansung actually noticed the change in drinks.

 

"Junho...you didn't have to feel jealous over my choice. At the end of the day, I still love you and only you as a person. Bananas can't talk to me, or make me smile and laugh like you do. They can't make my heart flutter and beat as twice. But you do. You had no idea..."

 

"Then why did we stop kissing like the way we did months back? How come you don't touch me anymore? Am I not good enough for you?"

 

Chansung leaned down and brushed his lips against Junho's lips then. He used his arms to hold himself up, so as to not crush the boy underneath him. Junho closed his eyes and let the maknae devour his mouth. They deepened their kiss when Chansung used his tongue to part Junho's lips. And then they started exploring each other's mouth.

 

Junho missed this feeling very much. And he was glad they finally came to understand each other.

 

________________________________

 

No worries, there will be more Chanho later. For now, I am content.