Determination = Frappucino

Coffee and Tea

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! My muscles! Oh my GOSH, my LEGS! God, it hurts!!!!!"

 

Well, it wasn't a walk in a park. Nobody said leg-splitting was easy. Wooyoung simply assumed it was easy. Boy, was he wrong!

 

He decided that the only way he could impress Nichkhun was by being flexible, and considering that he had no history of splitting anything besides his hair, the journey would be a hard one. But he had to do it. Nichkhun didn't want to open his ears, so the only way to get the message through was by action. Wooyoung had been in love with the Thai for the last two years. There was no way of backing out now.

 

"What's wrong?! Wooyoung, is everything okay?" Junho asked, rushing in like a mad person. When he saw his hyung on the floor, legs apart in a peculiar manner, he couldn't help but stare at Wooyoung, dumbfounded. "What the hell are you doing?"

 

Wooyoung gritted his teeth. His hands were sore from trying to maintain his balance, but no matter how much he stretched his legs, they just won't split properly. His hamstrings were hurting as hell. In fact, hell wasn't even enough to describe the searing pain he felt. "ARGH!!!!"

 

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Junho asked again, squatting down beside Wooyoung.

 

"Well, what do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to do the splits, but it's not working!"

 

"So I see...." Junho said, his words trailing off. "But why?"

 

"Because....I must. I can't tell him, so I must show him."

 

Junho stared at his hyung as if the whole world just went crazy. Well, in this case, as if Wooyoung just went mad. Then again,who in the group wasn't insane or partly insane? "Ok.....well, whatever it is, do you need help?"

 

"I-I need meds for my muscles." Wooyoung replied, gritting his teeth harder when his front leg suddenly slid forward an inch. The pain shot through him like electricity, slowly killing him. He wondered if people could die from this.

 

 When the pain became too much to bear, he gave up, falling sideways to the floor and bending his legs to regain some relief. Junho didn't know what to do with his hyung. He couldn't even understand why Wooyoung would do such a thing. All this pain....for someone? Who? He had an idea who though so he decided to ask.

 

"Is it for Khun-hyung?"

 

"Who else do you think it's for? I don't do this for fun."

 

Junho snickered at this. "Well, why would you do it? Can't you just say it?"

 

Wooyoung stared at the wall in front of them and thought about it. He really could have just confessed his feelings by words. But what would Nichkhun say? It hurt him that everytime Wooyoung started discussing homouality, Nichkhun would find a way to avoid that topic.  

 

"I can't say it." He finally said, realizing the sad truth. "I need to show him. He says he likes flexible girls. Well, I'm not a girl, but I can try to be flexible. I'll train really hard until I could show him, and if he still doesn't accept me then, I can just walk away, pretend as if nothing happened." 

 

"Can you actually do it?"

 

"Yes. I think I can. I have to."

 

Junho's gaze lingered on Wooyoung for a while. He was amazed at how determined Wooyoung was. The older boy looked like he would withstand a million needles poking at his back if it meant having Nichkhun by his side. "Do you need anything else besides meds?"

 

"I need coffee. Let's get some frappucino. I'm craving for Dulce De Leche."

 

"What's that?"

 

"It's a sweet caramel-flavoured coffee, with caramel drizzles and whipped cream on top."

 

"Just saying that makes me drool already." Junho remarked, helping his hyung up.

 

They left for Starbucks after Wooyoung packed his things.