Flexible is Not Me

Coffee and Tea

It was a simple statement.

 

"I like flexible girls."

 

But for Wooyoung, it was an opportunity to die for. 

 

It was universally known between the boys (except Nichkhun) that Wooyoung had a thing for the Thai Prince since...well, since forever. And he wasn't about to give up, just because the Thai never dated a guy before. Homouality should be an adventure, ventured through by two willing parties who are prepared to stake all their reputation and dignity in search of love they could not find with the opposite gender.

 

Well, in Wooyoung's mind, it was an adventure worth fighting for, but Nichkhun chose to avoid this topic everytime it was brought up.

 

They were now lazying about in the living room, either lying on the floor or huddled together on the couch. Nickhun was working on his Korean exercises at the side of the couch, while Wooyoung, Chansung and Junho made a pile of themselves on the floor, with the two older ones laying their heads comfortably on the maknae's lap. Minjun was leaning back against the couch, eyes boring on the television screen. And Taec was switching between ten channels whenever ads popped up. It was always an eyesore when he controlled the remote, but the boys long since learned that it was also extremely difficult to seize back the remote, eventhough all five pounced at him in one go.   

 

"Yah....Taec, can you just not do that?" Minjun groaned, getting tired of the constant change in channels. But as usual, the big guy chose to ignore him. He peeled his eyes away from the screen and landed on Chansung's back but the maknae was too occupied with his plate of bananas to bother about Taec's annoying habit. Junho and Wooyoung looked like they had fallen asleep, until Wooyoung sudden turned to his side and muttered something gibberish to Chansung. 

 

Minjun could make out tidbits of what he said. There was certainly something about bananas in there. And the unmistakable mentioning of ice cream. Cappucino-flavoured? Chocolate toppings. Minjun heard that clearly. And sprinkles. Rainbow-coloured. Wooyoung was probably asking the maknae to get him an ice cream. Chansung replied in between bites of bananas. "Ok......latte---" Minjun wasn't sure if he heard that right. "....sprinkles. Not mucho(?)....delicious...strawberry toppings."

 

Giving up on eavesdropping them, he laid his head back against the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep. That was when Star King came on. No one could  resist Kang Hodong's contagious jokes. Taec finally settled the remote down between his thighs, leaned back and enjoyed the show. Even Nichkhun laid his book down elsewhere, his eyes fixed on the screen.

 

Finally!

 

The celebrities who were invited as guests that day were Super Junior, Kara and F(x). Jia and Min were also invited, and smiles slowly tugged at the corner of the boys' mouths. This was going to be entertaining indeed. No one could resist Min's outrageous dancing. And Jia would probably find herself tangled in a flexibility contest later, because Victoria Song was just sitting around the corner.

 

Just as the boys predicted, Min was called forward to dance twenty minutes later, and soon after, Victoria and Jia faced a battle of painful splits and extreme body torture (it seemed that way to the boys).  Jia started off first, swinging her arms in a full circle to demonstrate how her shoulder bones twisted to allow it. Victoria had no trouble with this of course.

 

And then came the splits. Both girls performed well, but Victoria made it look graceful. The host complimented both girls anyway. Jia did a cartwheel next. It was graceful at first but she managed to turn it into something comical after that. The crowd laughed at her, enjoying her performance, and the boys felt the same. Victoria tried the cartwheel too and she did it effortlessly. It looked like she was gliding on air. Every part of her body moved as smoothly as her cartwheel. Not giving up too easily, Jia stood straight and lifted a back leg until it was aligned into a perfect split. And then she attempted an oversplit. The result was a loud cheer from the audience. 

 

"How does she do that without losing her balance?" Chansung asked, at no one in particular. The question just seemed to matter at the time.

 

Minjun answered, "She must have been practicing it for years."

 

It was Victoria's turn next. She gave a sweet smile to everyone before lifting her leg up the same way as Jia. Her oversplit was a killer move, and the surprised gasps from the audience resounded through the studio like a loud echo. The cheer from the crowd was louder and a camera captured the shocked faces on a few spectators. The host asked Victoria to try a different pose and this time, Jia admitted defeat.

 

Victoria stood in the middle, with the same sweet smile plastered on her face and both arms on her side. The crowd waited for her to begin and the boys held their breath. What would she do now?

 

She suddenly bent her whole body back including her arms and bounced her head closer towards her legs. And then her arms grabbed her ankles and she held still, with both her legs straightened up. The host and the crowd literally went berserk, yelling out their cheers at the top of their lungs. Some of the celebrities freaked out a little, especially the boys from Super Junior. They were jumping all over each others, pointing fingers at her.

 

Victoria finally released her ankles and straightened her back again. The smile was still there, and there was no recognition of pain whatsoever. Minjun and Nichkhun were speechless, staring at the screen with their mouth open. Taec was fumbling with the remote when he wanted to increase the volume. Chansung had forgotten about his bananas for a moment. Junho looked disinterested, but the guys knew he was secretly enjoying it. And Wooyoung wondered if a guy could do that.

 

That was when they heard Nichkhun mutter, "I like flexible girls." It was a simple statement. Even Minjun and Taec agreed to it. Junho nodded his head slightly and Chansung went back to his bananas. 

 

But for Wooyoung, it was a heart-breaking, nerve-wrenching, gut-twisting confession about a girl in Nichkhun's dreams. He never asked the Thai who his ideal girl is. It didn't matter before. But it mattered to Wooyoung now. 

 

He got up from Chansung's lap and went over to the kitchen to make himself a cup of hot drink. There was instant coffee in the cabinet. Perfect. Just what he needed for an unease heart.

 

___________________________

 

Ok, here's the first chapter. I hope you guys can comment your opinion on this story. I mean, it's different from what I usually write about. This plot would be simple, but the way I convey it might me a little complicated. 

 

For Khunyoung fics, Yumi143 will be writing. And for Chanho fics, Shahibuchan will be the author. Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter.