Banana-Lover

Coffee and Tea

Change the title if you want to, Serene. I merely write out the outline. Here's during the drugging stage.

 

A/N to our readers: Thank you for being so patient! I know the updates have been...excruciatingly slow. I, Yumi143, have been really busy with work and therefore could not accommdate AFF into my schedule. But I take those few hours of rest I have between classes and work to sit in front of the laptop and write out my mind.

 

Thanks to those who have subscribed and commented. I love reading your comments. All of you are so encouraging and nice to me. It puts a smile on my face to see new story comments after a long, tiring day. I may not feel deeply appreciated during work and studies, but when I come here, all worries are forgotten for a moment. So THANK YOU! *hugs for everyone*

 

And for Shahibuchan, my Okcat-loving bestie, thanks for the constant encouragement and praise you've given me. I miss you already.

 

Onwards to my update.


 

Junho woke up early the next day. The plan was set. No evidence of any suspicious activities will be caught. Wooyoung had been bribed with an ice cream, a triple scoop deluxe, covered in chocolate syrup and a spoonful of rainbow sprinkles on top. It was definitely, without a doubt, a delicious piece of creation. But it also drilled a hole in Junho's wallet.

 

No matter. As long as the plan runs smoothly, nothing will dampen his mood.  

 

He tiptoed to the kitchen as 6am in the morning, careful not to wake the others, especially Chansung. Anyone with a right mind could straightaway identify he was up to no good. In fact, even a blind man could sense that. Junho just smelled 'BAD' all over and not because he didn't brush his teeth or take a shower. Tossing all his worries aside, he approached the fruit basket on the kitchen counter and fished out the laxatives from his pocket.

 

After exhaling a heavy nervous breath, he peeled one banana off and stared at the yellow, evil thing. Well, it wasn't exactly evil and he did feel sorry for it, but it had been too long a wait for Junho. He needed Chansung so badly, even if it meant pinning all the blame on this banana. Here goes nothing....

 

It wasn't easy to place the pill into the banana without making it look like it had been tampered with. But Junho managed to do it after two minutes. He carefully pushed one of the blue pills in from the topmost entrance, where a hole could be seen once the banana was peeled off from the main stem. It went in quite effortlessly actually. He remembered to crush it into tiny pieces first so it made his job even easier. Plus there was a lower chance of Chansung discovering something hard in his banana.

 

After completing his task, he placed the drugged banana back into the basket and returned quietly to his room. Wooyoung was still asleep, thankfully. In fact, no one woke up. That was good news at least. It was just the matter of time now. In a couple of hours, Chansung would be up for breakfast and the first thing he'll look for is a banana. Junho just hoped no one would eat those long yellow things first.

 

He snucked into Wooyoung's bed and wrapped his hyung's blanket over him. Wooyoung stirred in his sleep and mumbled something groggily, which Junho couldn't quite make out, but he did hear Chansung's name. And then his hyung abruptly turned over to face him and placed an arm around his waist. Wooyoung didn't open his eyes at all, but continued to sleep in this position. Junho felt nothing odd of course. It was sort of cute actually, so he drifted off to sleep once again, hoping that when he wakes up, things will go according to plan.

 

____________________

 

Three hours later, Junho woke up to a lively morning in the dorm. Taecyeon was at it again, constantly switching the channels until Minjun became fed up. He threw a pillow on his dongsaeng's face and tried to confiscate the remote, but Taecyeon was stronger and faster. Moments later, he had Minjun pinned under the same pillow and only using one hand to hold the old man down. Minjun struggled under his grasp but soon gave up when he smelled something good drifting from the kitchen.

 

Chansung and Nichkhun were in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. And Wooyoung was nowhere in sight. He probably woke up quietly after Junho went back to sleep. And sneaked out before anyone could catch him. Junho couldn't help noticing the dark expression on Nichkhun's face. He wondered why the Thai looked angry. He had only returned from Thailand two days and already a storm was hovering above his head. While Khun chopped the chicken (in the most menacing manner possible), Chansung prepared the soup. No one said a word. Both of them looked serious.

 

Junho decided to strike up a conversation.

 

"Good morning, you guys."

 

"Morning." came a dull greeting from Nichkhun. The chicken looked like it was in a lot of pain, eventhough it's dead. But the Thai wasn't bothered about the blood spilling onto his perfectly clean T-shirt. He was too engrossed in his thoughts. Chansung didn't say anything. He continued cutting up the carrots before tossing them into the pot.

 

"And how are you today, Channie?" Junho asked nervously. The maknae only shrugged his shoulder and went on with his task.

 

Junho felt it was time to leave the two of them. He returned to the living room and pulled his two hyungs aside, until he was sure no one could hear them. "What's wrong with Khunnie-hyung and Channie?"

 

"Beats me." Taecyeon started. "I'm not sure about Channie, but Khunnie's angry because Wooyoung kept disappearing before he could talk to the boy. And no matter how hard he asked our manager, he kept getting rejected. He even threatened me with a knife..." There was a nervous chuckle and Taecyeon turned to see if Nichkhun was listening to them.

 

Minjun simply looked skeptical as the big guy continued, "...point is, he wants to see Woo. And well, Woo's not letting him."

 

"He's at home every night. Why not talk then? Why take it out on the chicken?" Junho asked. "What...is he in love with Woo or something?"

 

When Taecyeon suddenly flashed that toothy smile of his in return, Junho knew he had striked a lottery. Well, not actually a lottery but close enough. At least one problem was solved there. Wooyoung's efforts had paid off. Heck, he didn't even have to try so hard. The Thai had already fallen for the boy without knowing what Wooyoung had been up to. Now, back to his problem. Chansung.

 

"What about Channie? Why is he mad?"

 

"He had a bad dream last night." Minjun said simply. "Probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed too. Why don't you ask him yourself? I thought you guys were an item?"

 

"We are, and...I don't know. But having a bad dream is no excuse for ignoring his own boyfriend." Junho said angrily before stalking back to the kitchen.

 

Nichkhun had already finished torturing the chicken. He began to prepare the omelette, while Chansung tossed the tortured sliced-up chicken into the soup. Half went in and the other half was pushed aside for another dish. Again, there was an overbearing, uncomfortable silence over them, but Junho felt it was only meant for those outside the kitchen area. Somehow Nichkhun and Chansung didn't look like they were angry with each other. They took out their anger on the food. So much hatred in preparing breakfast....Junho actually flinched at the thought of it.

 

"Anyway, sorry to bother you guys again, but I'll be taking a bath first. So...I'll come back for breakfast later." He announced. No one bothered to reply. There was only a short 'nnngh' from Nichkhun but that's all. Neglected and upset, Junho decided to leave the kitchen then. That was when Nichkhun reached into the fruit basket and absentmindedly grabbed a familiar yellow object in his hands. Junho immediately went into a frenzy of panic attacks. No, not Khunnie!

 

Reflex took hold of him and seconds later, he managed to snatch the banana away, much to Nichkhun's annoyance, and swallowed down the fruit in three gulps. There would be so much of regrets later, but there was no way Junho could allow his hyungs to be drugged like that. Chansung and Nickhun only stared at him in stunned silence. He finished the banana and thanked his hyung before returning to his room.

 

Time to face his punishment.

 

______________________

 

The pain only came about five hours later. At first it was a dull numb around his lower abdomen, but the numbness soon became sharper and it began to feel painful. He made a few trips to the bathroom, careful not to let any of his hyungs catch him. He didn't regret eating that banana. Or else Nichkhun would be suffering like this right now. So Junho gritted his teeth and planted his firmly on the toilet bowl. There was more pain and then a waterfall of gushed out.

 

By the time he was done, his was numb from too much sitting and he had to contract it to ease the stinging pain on his . But still, the pain didn't quite stop. He dragged his feet to the living room and carefully sat on the couch, waiting for the next wave to come. By then, the boys had begun to sense something suspicious.

 

Taecyeon was the first to ask, "Are you okay, Junho-yah?"

 

"I-I'm fine." Junho lied, fanning himself to cool himself down. His face felt hot and he was thirsty as hell, but that wasn't suprising. After losing that much liquid in such short time, anyone would feel parched. He didn't know he was turning a shade paler after every visit to the bathroom. And his lips were so dry, it was cracking a little. Even Chansung noticed these changes. He saw how weak Junho looked, constantly rubbing his stomach with a pained expression on his face.

 

The tenth wave came and Junho rushed off again, almost tripping over his feet. Luckily, Minjun caught him on time.

 

"What's wrong, Junho-yah?"

 

"C-can't talk..." Junho uttered weakly. He stumbled to the toilet and slammed it shut. The others got more worried as Junho spent more and more time in the bathroom. 

 

Nichkhun decided to make some hot tea for his dongsaeng. He asked Chansung what tea Junho would prefer but the maknae wasn't sure. Taecyeon then spoke: "Instant. No sugar." in a firm tone. This drew a silent surprise from the others.

 

"How do you know that?" Nichkhun asked back. Chansung was listening to this very intently now. He didn't know such a habit exists. As far as he knew Junho, he thought his lover only loved tea, in whatever form it came in. He didn't think there was any preferences.

 

"He drinks that whenever he's upset. I thought it'll be suitable to ease a painful tummy."

 

Taecyeon's explanation somehow made sense, and Nichkhun got up to prepare the drink. Chansung on the other hand asked, almost coldly, "How come you know what tea suits his emotion?" He wasn't sure why he felt a little upset when he heard Taec's explanation. It shouldn't be a big deal anyway. It was just tea, but it hurt him not to know.

 

Taecyeon smiled then, wondering if he should say it, but Minjun quickly cut it, "Well, Chansung-ah, if you take time to notice other things besides your banana, you would have known this a long time ago."  Simple, clear and well-conveyed. Chansung wasn't offended but he wished he knew about this before. He decided he would have to study his boyfriend for the next few days but for now, Junho was still in a lot of pain and he wished he was making the tea, not Nichkhun-hyung.

 

_______________________

 

Laxative for Constipation used: 1

Diarrhea Pill used: 0

 

Balance of Laxatives: 9

Diarrhea Pill: 10

 

_______________________

 

A/N: No chicken had been truly killed and tortured in the making of this story. Nichkhun was only chopping it, in a violent-sort of manner. But really, there was a lot of love.