Busan Boy and the Emperor

Coffee and Tea

"I'm going back to Busan for a week." Wooyoung announced.

 

It was during dinner one night. He told them he had something to do in Busan. "But our concert is in a week!" Chansung pointed out. He didn't want Woo to leave so soon. There was still something he needed to ask his hyung, but not in front of all these people.Especially not Junho.

 

Junho, as usual , excused himself once more from the dining table and rushed to the bathroom. His face looked pale the whole day, and the guys were genuinely worried over his health lately.

 

After watching Junho leave, Woo said, "The concert will be in Busan. And since I'm already going there, I'll just meet you guys during the concert and come back together after that. I'll also work on my dance." He tried to convince his hyungs. 

 

Skeptical glances were exchanged. No one ever left a week before an important concert and this concert in Busan was fairly important. They were expecting a quarter of a million people to show up. Taec spoke first, "Well, if it's so important for you to go back, I guess we'll just have to trust you. But you have find your way through the crowd during the concert later. Will you be okay?"

 

"I'm getting my noona to help me out there."

 

There was a wash of relief spreading through everyone's faces as he said this. Wooyoung's noona was a trustworthy person, especially in this area. She would do anything to get what she wants. "Ok, it's settled then. When are you leaving?" Minjun aske next.

 

"Soon. Possibly tomorrow."

 

Nichkhun suddenly choked on his chicken. He coughed it out and drowned a glass of water to wash away the irritation in his throat. "So soon?!"

 

"Yeah." Wooyoung said slowly, eyeing him suspiciously. "And hyung, there's something I want to ask you later."

 

If he had not returned to his food, Wooyoung would have noticed a slight blush rising up Nichkhun's cheeks. The other guys all saw it, and Taecyeon snickered at him. Around this time, Junho returned from the bathroom (again) and pushed his plate to Chansung. "You should eat more, Channie."

 

Chansung only stared at him with narrowed eyes. "No, you should eat. I'm worried about you."

 

Junho's eyes twinkled when his lover said this. "You are?" He asked, just to be sure.

 

The maknae nodded his head and pushed the plate back to Junho, but the older boy simply won't eat. "Junho, you haven't eaten anything all day."

 

"I did!" Junho bit back defensively and then lowered his voice. "I ate a lot of bananas today."

 

The guys were suprised to hear this. "You don't usually eat bananas." Wooyoung pointed out. He found this odd because Junho had been complaining about those yellow things since the beginning of mankind.

 

"I didn't want to disappoint Chansung anymore."

 

There was a look of guilt on Chansung's face. "Then why is it making you sick? It never made me sick before."

 

Junho shrugged his shoulders and then in a momentary flash of pain, asked to be excused again. Chansung had had enough. For the first time in a millenium, he went over to the fruits basket, took those yellow loves of his life, and chucked them into the garbage bin. The guys were all shocked at his action. The Chansung they saw now was not smiling. In fact, he looked pained.

 

"I'm going over to the pharmacy. Follow me, Woodong."

 

Wooyoung blinked a few times, and then nodded his head. He finished his dinner at least. But Chansung still had a plate of uneaten food left.

 

Daebak.

 

__________________________

 

From this point forward, I might be writing both Wooyoung and Junho together. Saves time I guess. But thank you guys for reading it!!!!! You guys are DAEBAK!!!