Wedding Day

I will take you forever

 

CHAPTER 4: WEDDING DAY

 

“Who do you think your bride is?” Taeyeon asked

Yuri was clueless “Have no idea”

“Did you bring her picture?”

“Why would I? We’re gonna see each other today, right”

“Then how do we know who your bride is?”

Yuri didn’t answer

“Fine!” Taeyeon said “I’ll go and ask them”

“Wait.” Yuri shouted then immediately pulled Taeyeon’s hand

“Why? You want to do it?”

“Of course not!” Yuri answered “Just stay here and wait for them to enter. Sooner, I’m going to see her, no need to rush”

 

 

 “You’re the most beautiful bride here”

Jessica gave her a smile; she knows that Tiffany was just making her feel better “Thank you”

“Hurry!” Krystal shouted waiving her hand “Hurry!”

“Stop shouting.” Jessica said “If you want to go that much, why don’t you go first?”

“I’m your bridesmaid, so I need to go inside with the bride”

“What bridesmaid are you saying? It’s not a church wedding”

“I don’t care” Krystal said “It’s still the wedding of my lovely sister”

 

Jessica let out a sigh

 

“Don’t mind her” Tiffany said “She’s just excited, it’s still you’re wedding.”

 

“Unnie, what if she doesn’t have a hand?” Krystal asked out of the blue “aren’t you curious?”

“Not at all” Jessica answered

“What if she’s 3 times bigger than you?”

Jessica and Tiffany looked at her weirdly

“Yah, stop asking that question” Tiffany said while laughing

“Why?” Krystal asked innocently “If she have let me take a look at her picture, I don’t have to imagine that kind of things”

“I told you I don’t want to see her” Jessica said

 “Just don’t blame me if I laughed at you, is she’s worse than I thought”

 

Jessica took a deep breathe

 

“Jessie” Tiffany mumbles

“Uhm?” Jessica asked

“What if Krystal’s—“ Tiffany got interrupted

“Yahhhh!” Jessica said “Stop saying that”

“What if?” Tiffany teased

“No, no, no” Jessica said then shook her head like crazy while Tiffany chuckled

 

“Let’s go” Taeyeon said as she went out of the car

Yuri didn’t answer and just took a deep before she went out of the car

“Who do you think your bride?”

 

Yuri didn’t answer

“How about the first girl we saw, the girl with a black hair?” Taeyeon asked “you think it’s her?”

“—“

“I don’t think it’s her” Taeyeon answered her own question “She look too happy to be in a arrange marriage… or she’s just happy cause she already saw you and fell on your charismatic look”

“—“

“What about the girl with a scarlet hair?” Taeyeon asked again “I didn’t see her face clearly, because she’s talking to the blonde girl but I think she’s okay her back look beautiful, and her it’s pretty y”

“—“
“What if the only thing that’s pretty about her is her back?” Taeyeon said jokingly “if that happen, I think you’ve been deceive”

 

Yuri smiled


“Finally” Taeyeon said “I thought you’re going to let me talk all the way there thinking about your bride”

“My mind is not functioning”

“It’s obvious” Taeyeon said “You walk and look like a zombie”

 

Yuri let out a sigh

 

“But don’t worry, you’re the most handsome bride here,” Taeyeon said as she squeezed Yuri’s shoulder “If you’re bride is not prettier than you”

Yuri scoffed

“What do you think about that girl with a scarlet hair?” Taeyeon asked

“Don’t know, and I don’t care”

“What about the girl with the blonde hair?” Taeyeon asked

“You know, I’d like it if she’s not noisy like you” Yuri said jokingly

“Tsk, but you know what, their hair color is really cool,” Taeyeon said “all of them have a different color, what color do you like?”

“Does the color of hair matter now?” Yuri asked

“You’re not fun at all” Taeyeon said

“Do you think I have the time to be funny right now?”

Taeyeon let out a sigh

“But since I’m your best friend and knowing you, I know you like a girl with a black hair” Taeyeon said “so I think you’re going to be happy even a little if your bride is the girl with a black hair”

“You know, in times like this the color of hair that I like doesn’t matter at all” Yuri said “cause even if her hair is green or blue, I don’t have a choice but to marry her”

 

“We’re almost there” Taeyeon said “how are you feelin?”

“I feel like I’m going to die” Yuri said “I feel like every step I make I’m losing my strength and I’m gonna collapse any moment”

“Want me to carry you?” Taeyeon asked jokingly

“You don’t have to carry me but can you marry her instead?” Yuri asked jokingly

“Let’s go!!” Taeyeon said, as she walked hurriedly, “Your bride is waiting”

Yuri can only smiled while looking at Taeyeon “Wait! Just joking”

 

“We’re here” Tiffany said as the 3 of them standing at the front of the door

“You want me to open it?” Krystal asked “or you want to see your wife yourself?”

 

Jessica didn’t answer and looked at them nervously

‘I’m not really afraid, who my wife could be or look like. I don’t really care if she doesn’t have a hand,  Or she’s 3 or 5 times bigger than me; I don’t care at all. But what I’m afraid is that, can I really do it? Can I do it till the end? Can I go into this room and meet my future wife? Can I go and marry someone even if I don’t love and know her?  There’s so many question… and I don’t know what the answer is?’

 

 

“Hey!” Tiffany said

“Y-yeah” Jessica answered

 

Tiffany smiled at her as she hold and squeezed her hand softly

 

“Thanks” Jessica said as she took the door knob.

Krystal who’s really excited earlier couldn’t say a word, like Jessica and Tiffany she doesn’t know what to feel as if she’s the one who’s going to get married.

 

Jessica closed her eyes as soon as she opened the door…

“I feel like I used all my strength the moment I opened that door, and I couldn’t find the strength to look who’s waiting for me inside”

 

“You’re here” Mrs. Kwon greeted them happily

Tiffany and Krystal smiled at her, but Jessica couldn’t open her eyes

“W-where is she?” Krystal asked stuttering as if she’s the one who’s gonna get married

“Jessie, she’s not here yet” Tiffany whispered

 

 

“As soon I heard that, I felt so relieved that I was able to open my eyes immediately. I look around, and there are only 8 people there including me, my parent’s, Krystal, Tiffany, my soon to be father and mother-in-law, and the judge who will process the wedding… she’s not here… and how I wish that she won’t come”

 

“She’s on her way” Mrs. Kwon answered with a smile

 

“All the nervousness and anxiety that I feel earlier back again as soon as she said that she’s on her way, this is it. I’m going to meet the person I’m going to spend my life with, the person who is going to be my partner in life, the person who will stand as my daughters’ father. But is it really her? Is she really the person I am going to spend my whole life with??.... I don’t want to think anymore because no matter what I feel, no matter what I say… no matter what happen…I don’t have a choice but to marry her”

 

“I think she’s here” Mrs. Kwon said as soon as they heard that someone was opening the door.