Thoughts

I will take you forever

 

 

Happy YulSic day!!!

                                         

 

CHAPTER 14: THOUGHTS

 

It’s a morning with good weather, bird chirping on the roof, a good day to walk around and inhale some fresh air outside, but not really for the two people whose sleeping soundly, , lying on their living room, only white sheet covering their body…

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“It’s unusual for me to woke up early, but I couldn’t help it, my whole body is aching, well who wouldn’t be we slept all night in this hard floor but not cold like I thought it would be because there’s someone beside me who’s keeping my body warm”

what just happen?” I asked myself, still bewildered on what happen… last night we’re just arguing, how the hell she treat me, and the next thing I knew, we were kissing and now this, lying on this floor, , her right arm on my waist and using her left arm as my pillow”

“I feel every breath she takes on the back of my neck; it’s warm as if it’s the one making my body warmer, I bit my lower lip, move slowly to face her … I sighed in relieved when I successfully faced her without waking her up”

“I stared at her, I wanna ask her, scream on her, or even hit or slap her right now, for what just happen, but I’m afraid that if I do, she’ll ask me the same question that I have for myself, “did she take advantages on me or I just gave myself to her, that easily?”…

“I want some answers but I’m really scared to hear, that she took advantages on me because it’s not the Yuri that I know, she’s kind, nice, caring and a warm person…, and the thought that she took advantage on me is one of the most ridiculous thing on earth”

“But, the thought that I gave myself to her is even more absurd… I feel like crap… I gave myself to someone who’s like a stranger to me, someone who had been force to marry me, someone who didn’t promise anything to me… I gave myself to her, I just did…”

 

END of POV

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

argh." I groaned as I moved sideways, my body hurts like hell…, but what’s even worse than pain in my body is that----, she’s not beside me, she’s gone”

“I got up from the floor, covering my body from the sheet… then looked around, and to my disappointment, I couldn’t find her, she left the house”

“as soon as I opened my eyes without her beside me the thought of her leaving the house, leaving me after what happen really crossed my mind… it’s just that I’m hoping that she won’t”

“I can’t blame her, I crossed the line… I know that she’s my wife and we’re legally married and what happen last night is normal to a married couple but we’re not… marrying each other wasn’t our choice, we’ve been force to do it” 

 

“the thought that she might leave me or should I say that she already left for good because of what happen, I feel like regretting it--- but, how can I regret something that even for one night made me happy more than ever?... how can I regret it if it’s one of the most wonderful thing that happen to me… how can I?”

 

End Of POV

 

 

 

“Good Morning!” Tiffany greeted cheerfully as soon as she opened Jessica’s office and walked inside

“Morning” Jessica greeted back, not minding to look at Tiffany and continue writing on her report

“you’re way early today” Tiffany said when she got settled on the chair in front of Jessica’s table “did you have a good sleep?”

 

Jessica stopped from writing but didn’t bother to look at Tiffany,

 

“you-----okay?” Tiffany asked hesitantly

 

Then finally, Jessica lifts her head and looked at her “Tiff”

 

 

“are you saying that you-------—yo---“ Taeyeon got cut off

“for God sake, I didn’t!!!” Yuri yelled

“but from what you tell me yo---“ Taeyeon got cut off again

“I know—I kissed her first but it wasn’t my plan, it wasn’t my intention” Yuri explained “I was just caught up in the moment and I wanna shut her up”

“by kissing her?” Taeyeon asked “seriously?”

 

Yuri sighed heavily as she leaned backwards on her chair

 

 

 

 

Tiffany couldn’t say anything and just left hanging from Jessica’s revelation on what happen last night

 

“what should I do?” Jessica asked weakly

“I----I honestly don’t know” Tiffany answered “but as your friend, I wanna help you clear things out”

“how?” Jessica asked

“earlier, when you woke up beside her, what did you feel?” Tiffany asked “are you scared or something, cause that’s what always happen when someone accidentally touch you”

“I wasn’t” Jessica answered without hesitation “and honestly---, I feel at ease--- I feel safe on her”

 

 

 

 

“and now she hates me” Yuri said weakly

“is she?” Taeyeon asked

“Taeng, are you even listening to me?” Yuri asked back “I already told you that she’s been , and every time someone touches her without her knowing she’s freaking out---, she can’t even recognize me... and last night I touched every inch on her body, everything”

“because she let you” Taeyeon stated “she let you, Yul”

 

 

 

“when you left her earlier, what comes in your mind?” Tiffany asked

“I honestly don’t wanna leave” Jessica answered “I even wish that time could stop so I can stay on her arms forever”

“then why did you leave?” Tiffany asked

“because it’s the right thing to do” Jessica answered

“are you sure?” Tiffany asked “you guys are married, and waking up beside each other and all things that happen last night is normal to you guys”

“it’s normal for a married couple who love each other” Jessica said in a matter-of-fact tone “and we’re not”

“but if that makes you happy, you shouldn’t have left” Tiffany said “it might be selfish to stay just because you want to, but it doesn’t mean that it’s wrong”

 

 

 

“you heard me” Taeyeon said as she looked at Yuri seriously “you’re able to touch her because she let you… cause if didn’t and you’re really scared the hell out of her, she could’ve slapped you the moment you kiss her”

“I don’t know, Taeng” Yuri said confusedly

“did she slap you?... no---, did you hear her curse you… no---, did she say she hate you?... no---“ Taeyeon said “because she doesn’t… she doesn’t hate you”

“you think?” Yuri asked

“that’s not what I think” Taeyeon answered “it’s what really is”

 

 

 

“and how can it be wrong when it feels so right, huh?” Tiffany asked

“what if she doesn’t feel the same right thing like me?” Jessica asked

“you mean the feeling when you’re with her?” Tiffany asked “or you mean, the same love you have for her?”

“I guess” Jessica answered weakly

“you guess?” Tiffany asked “Jessi---, love is not about guessing, it’s a yes or no”

 

 

 

“and besides how can she hate someone like you” Taeyeon said “you’re too cute to be hated”, Taeyeon said as she pinched Yuri’s cheeks “too cute”

 

Yuri laughed “thank you”

 

Taeyeon smiled at her “so, get up now… pull yourself up, find and talk to her”

 

 

 

“if you love her, then stay, fight for it” Tiffany said “and if not, then leave,... choose things that makes you happy… and I want you to know that whatever you choose, I’m always on your side, always behind you, always, always will”

 

 

 




 

 

So guys, what can you say???

 

And guys before I forgot, I just wanna tell you that since I’m pretty busy at school this days,

 

and I’m not able to update faster, and because of that I wanna say that I’ll just update every YulSic and TaeNy day…

 

 

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to leave a comment

Violent reactions are always welcome… XD