The Secret

I will take you forever

                                                                       

                                                                                                            

HAPPY TAENY DAY!!!

 

 

“good morning, Princess” Yuri said as she kissed Yoona’s forehead “I miss you so much…” then she smiled as she went beside her sleeping wife…

 

“I miss you so much…” Yuri said as she wrapped her arms around her “so much…”

“I miss you too” Jessica replied as she turns and buried her face on Yuri’s chest

 

“Sica… I have something to tell you…” Yuri said, hesitation and uneasiness was evident on her voice

“hmm, what is it?” Jessica asked as she put down sleeping Yoona on her crib

“the reason why I’ve been missing for two months” she confessed

“Yul, I told you… if you’re not ready to talk about it yet, it’s fine” she said as she cupped her face “I’ll understand”

 

Yuri took her hand “when I was stuck on that forest I told myself that if I ever make it through, I won’t keep anything to you, not anymore…. And you deserve to know it”

 

“you’re making me worry, should I be worried?”

 

Yuri gave her a weak smile

 

“what is it?” Jessica asked, Yuri brought her at the back of their house as she pushed something on the wall and it opened

 

Confusion was evident on her face

 

Yuri took her hand leading the way inside, and saw couples of monitors, cameras, around their house

 

“you put some cameras everywhere, what’s the big deal?... it looks good to me, it’s for our security” Jessica said

“yeah, I put that for you and Yoona’s security but……”

“but what?”

“because I am an agent….”

“what?” Jessica’s confusion arises “like the FBI?”

 

Yuri shook her head “I work for an organization, not known to the public”

 

“Tiffany, please say something…” Taeyeon begged as Tiffany became unbelievably quiet from what she just confessed to her “please say something?”

“y-you’re….. a secret agent…” Tiffany said

 

Taeyeon nodded “I know I should’ve told you, it was  ju-----“

 

“I understand… you can’t”

“I’m sorry….”

“Don’t say sorry, you’re doing good… you’re saving someone and I’m so proud of you”

Taeyeon smiled at her as she looked down “but I’m also killing someone”

“because you had to…” Tiffany said as lift Taeyeon’s head “sometimes we have to do something even if we don’t want to protect something important to us” then she embraced her “just promise, you’ll be careful out there, promise me…”

“I will, I will always come home, I promise”

 

“you’re saying, me and my daughter has been living with someone who can get killed every time she walks out that door” Jessica said, on the verge of crying “you’re saying that you didn’t just put that camera everywhere for normal, you put that for some murderers who could just barge in anytime here with me and Yoona inside?”

“I’m sorry…. I’m really, really sorry”

“you’re sorry, from the moment I met you I always believe that you could take protect us, I trust my own daughter to you…. but you’re the one who’s putting her in danger…”

“I will always protect you, I promise you that”

“no, Yul…. What if you are on some suicide mission and someone barge in here with me and Yoona inside, how can you protect us?”

“Sica, ple-----“

“stay away from me….” Jessica said as she stepped back

“Jess-----“ as Jessica disappeared on her sight

 

 

“Hey,” Taeyeon greeted as she went inside Yuri’s office

“hey…” Yuri greeted back

 

Taeyeon sits in front of her “how are you?”

 

Yuri sighed “not really good… but I understand her, she’s right I’m putting her and Yoona in danger, but it’s really good to hear that Tiffany took it easier than we thought”

“yeah… I wish I could say the same thing to you” Taeyeon said, when her phone rings…

 

Yuri nodded as Taeyeon answered the call “are you sure?... thank you”

“it’s Tiffany… she said Jessica is leaving your house”

 

“Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!” Yuri screamed rushing inside the house… and saw Jessica with Yoona and their baggage

“Please don’t do this…” Yuri begged stepping closer to them “don’t do this…”

“I can’t live with you…” she said as she walked pass on her

“you don’t have to live… I will” Yuri said

“you can’t do that”

 “if you can’t live with me… I will go, please… stay here” she said as she move closer to them and kiss Yoona

 

“Yuri?” Mr. Kwon asked as he saw drinking at their living room “what are you doing here?”

“staying for the night…”

“why?... did you and Jessica had a fight?”

“well… I told her…”

“you what?” Mr. Kwon asked “why did you tell her?”

“because she deserves it…”

“do you think I didn’t tell your mom because she doesn’t deserve it?”

 

“Yuri?... why are you not home, it’s already midnight…” Mrs. Kwon said coming from behind

“we are discussing a business” Mr. Kwon said

“really?.... because I heard you and Jessica fought” Mrs. Kwon said as she sits beside Mr. Kwon “why?...”

“I told her something, something that I shouldn’t have but also something that she deserves to know” Yuri said

“is that the something that your father never told me?” Mrs. Kwon asked, as Yuri and Mr. Kwon looked at her “don’t give me that look…” she said “your my husband for God Sake, I know when you’re lying…”

“you knew?” Mr. Kwon asked

“it’s my house, Kwon…” Mrs. Kwon Answered “you can’t keep anything from me here… I know everything…”

“since when?” Yuri asked

“when you were 3 years old…”

“and you never said anything?” Mr. Kwon asked

“because I know that you’re not a bad person, and you have your own reason for not telling me” Mrs. Kwon said

“me?... when did you find out?” Yuri asked

“one night, I thought I heard something… then I walk pass your room, it wasn’t close, I saw you taking your clothes off, and I saw a cut all over you, and you’re bleeding… that moment I knew, you’re like your father, I really hate your father when I found out that even you, then I realize… it’s always been your dream, become a soldier…”

 

Yuri and Mr. Kwon stay silent…

 

“and I understand Jessica… how many bad people are you putting in jail because of your job? How many people will come back on for that, she always wants what’s best for her daughter, and being with you is not really the best option…and you have no idea how I wanted to cry because of happiness every time I see you stepping inside that door because I don’t know if you’ll ever coming the moment you stepped outside…”

 

“I’m really sorry for making you worry” Yuri said

 

“your uncle Jung ask you to marry her daughter because he wants her to have a family, but you Yul, they could lose you any moment…”

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

It’s 11:14 and I can’t remember how many times I looked at the window to see if she’s down there, it’s been two weeks since Yuri left but on that two weeks when it hits 9:00, her car will be in front, looking over us and she never miss any night, and I can’t help but feel worried.

Where is she? What happen, why isn’t she here yet? Did she get tired coming here? Many questions has been running on my mind, is she somewhere having a gunfire somewhere, on a undercover mission or maybe she’s just sleeping at her parents’ home and I’m just overreacting right now…

I wanted to call, I wanted to call everyone who knows her just to know, what is the reason why isn’t she here? But I can’t, it was me who told to stay away from me, it was me who was the reason why she left, it was all me. Million of thoughts are running on my mind and I’m worried as hell.

 

End of POV

 

 

“is this Kwon Yuri’s house?” a girl asked with a big smile on her face

“Krys, who is that?” Jessica asked

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

The sound of the doorbell woke me up but actually I haven’t been able to sleep last night thinking about Yuri. It must be her or anyone who could tell me what happen to her yesterday so I fixed myself and hurriedly went downstairs when I saw my Krystal talking at the person at the door.

 

“Krys, who is that?” I asked walking closer to them, and see the girl a beautiful one I should say, but she doesn’t look familiar

“Looking for oppa…” Krystal answered as she looks at me

“oppa?” I heard her giggle “you called Yuri, oppa?”

 

Jessica and Krystal just looked at her

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just---”

“she’s not here but who are you?” I asked

“I’m a friend of Yuri’s… and I’ve known her for a long time but you don’t look familiar” she said,

“Jessica… Jessica Kwon” I told her

“you must be Yuri’s cousin…” she said “wow, Kwon really did have a great line”  I thought she’s Yuri’s friend then why she didn’t know that Yuri’s married

“no, she’s no-----“ it was Krystal but got interrupted again

“you said she’s not here, must be busy on her work again…” She mumbled “still the same… anyway I’ll just see her some other time”

“if you want I can give you the address where she’s working” Krystal said

“no, it’s fine… I don’t think I’ll find her there” she said smiling

“what do you mean?” I couldn’t help but asked, the way she talked about her, she knew her, maybe more than I know Yuri.

“nothing, just forget it…” she said

“what’s your name so I could tell her you dropped by” I said

“I’ll just leave her a message, but it’s so good of you…” as she extended her hand “Han YeSeul... I guess we will be seeing each other a lot…” and as much as I wanted to say, I hope not… my feelings tell me that we will

“it’s so nice meeting you, Kwon Jessica” she said smiling, and that smile tells me that she isn’t just a friend… who is she Yuri? Who is she in your life?

 

End of POV

 

 

^C.C^