A broken promise

I will take you forever

  

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MIYOUNGIE! ^_^

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

It’s been two weeks since I left the house, last time I talk to her… and it’s been the longest day of my life… I miss them, everyday… it’s 8:30 that time and I was on my way to our to at least look after them even from afar when Siwon called, and tells me that another lead to Neptune, and I know how important it is so I went on a mission, for three days I’ve been an undercover and on that 3 days that I gathered information I know we’re one step closer to them but I guess not to Jessica.. She didn’t call, she didn’t text nothing, as in nothing… and I couldn’t blame her, I lied to her… and now it’s 9:14 and I am in front of my house but I don’t know if I’m going to go outside my car to go inside or if I am allowed to get in and see them… I took a deep breath and was gonna get out when my phone ring. It’s Taeyeon..

 

“where are you?” she asked

“I—ah,…. Why?”

“it’s positive, the data you gathered it’s  positive” she said “the dealership that you’re saying, it’s happening at exactly 1:00 o’clock,… Siwon called for a meeting at 10”

“Copy that…”

 

Then we ended the call and one last look at the house before I start the engine and drove off

 

End of POV

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

Sound of an engine woke me up, I rushed to the window to see who’s out there but the car was already leaving but I did have a glimpse on it, I knew it was her… I didn’t get the chance to see her but I was so relieved, all the worries I have was now gone…

 

End of POV

 

YURI’s POV

 

After raiding that dealership, we caught a middleman from Neptune, he tried to blow himself like what Psy did but this time we were prepared and I know sooner or later we will get something from him...

 

I stop my engine as I look to the house, I took a deep breath… God I miss them as I leaned back…”

 

End of POV

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

I am tired from work, work papers that I haven’t been able to do these few days because I couldn’t stop worrying about her and now that she’s safe and sound I was more than happy to do all of this and now I’m tired as hell but I can’t sleep it’s like I am waiting for someone and I am, I admit..

Knock! Knock!

 

I knocked on the window lightly… as she opened the door and get down

 

“what are you doing here?” I pretended not to know

“I uh--- I didn’t me--- did I bother you?” she asked

“no, just its late…”

“I just wanna make sure you’re both okay”

“why don’t you come inside,”

 

She looked surprised “are you sure?”

 

“yeah, and it’s your house too” I told her in fact “you’re not planning to sleep in your car all night, right?”

“y-yeah…” she smiled “thank you…”

 

End of POV

 

Yuri blink three times adjusting herself from the light, she smiled at the thought that at least it’s one step closer to Jessica again. She wore her slipper as she out of the bedroom, and saw Jessica on her way to the master’s bedroom carrying a bag.

 

“G-good morning…” Yuri hesitated

“morning…” Jessica greeted back “did I wake you up?”

“no…” she shook her head “going somewhere?”

“it’s Sunday so----“

“yeah, right… you’re gonna walk Yoona at the park” she said “want me to go with you?”

“actually I asked Tiffany to go with me”

“okay…” Yuri said “can I see her?”

“Of course…”

 

“Good morning my angel~~~” Yuri played as she carefully carry her “did you miss me? cause I miss you so much” kissing the baby’s head, Yuri continue playing with Yoona while Jessica is preparing their things when the doorbell rings.

 

“it must be Tiffany…” Jessica said, as she put down things on her hand

“I’ll get that…” Yuri said as she put down Yoona on her crib “finish what you’re doing…”

“thanks..” she said as she continue packing their things…

 

“YURI-AHHHHHH!” a happy, loud voice and a very excited hug coming from the girl at the door greeted Yuri as she opened the door and left her speechless…

 

“I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!” the girl said excitedly still hugging her, Yuri is still speechless

 The girl pulled back “I see that you’re speechless, I know…” as she winks playfully at her

“Y-Yeseul?...” Yuri finally comes to her senses

Yeseul smile “I miss you Kwon Yuri…”

 

“what, what are you doing here?” she couldn’t help but asked

“is that even a question?... of course I miss you…” Yeseul smiled “and why do I get the feeling that you don’t want me here?” she asked playfully

“Of course not…., it’s just that you didn’t call, I’m surprised…”

“that’s the point… SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!” she yelled shaking her hands

 

Yuri smiled “you are really here….” As she hugged her “I miss you…”

 

“Tiff-----“ she stopped when she saw a familiar girl hugging Yuri

 

Yeseul pulled back when she notices Jessica on the stairs… “Good morning… Jessica, right?”

 

As soon as Yuri heard Jessica’s name, Worries plastered on Yuri’s

 

“yeah…” Jessica nodded “Good morning Yeseul-ssi”

 

Yuri glancing at both of them, worries and confusion is now evident on her face “you two know each other?”

 

Jessica went closer to them carrying Yoona “yeah, she came few days ago but you’re not here, I’m sorry I forgot to mention…”

“no it’s fine…” Yeseul smiled as she looks at Yoona “is she yours?”

Jessica proudly smiled “her name’s Yoona…”

“hello Yoona~~~” she called playing her hands “perfect name for a beautiful lady…”

“you didn’t mention that you have a cousin name Jessica….” Yeseul continue playing with Yoona

 

Yuri and Jessica both looked at each other but anyone could notice that Yuri doesn’t feel good right now.

 

“she’s as beautiful like you” Yeseul said smiling at Jessica

She smiled “thank you…”

 

“when did you keep something from me?” Yeseul now looking at nervous Yuri “I am your best friend…. Well technically, Taeyeon is the best friend and I’m the second best friend but still there’s a best so---“
 she looks at Jessica “I know I’m being weird right now” smiling shyly

“no, you’re good…” Jessica smiled as she looked at Yuri

 

Yuri looked away…

 

“I don’t see the girl with black hair…”

“That’s my sister, Krystal… she’s at my parents house…”

“your parent’s house?” she got curious from what Jessica told her

“yeah, I-----“

“Yeseul….” Yuri called almost whispered

 

Yeseul and Jessica both look at her

“you okay? You don’t look good?” Yeseul asked worriedly, feeling Yuri’s forehead

 

Yuri looked at Yeseul’s eyes “Jessica, she’s not cousin…. She’s Jessica Kwon, my wife….”

 

 All of them turn into silence especially Yeseul who’s still locked her eyes on Yuri, looking for any sign that she’s just kidding…

 

“Yeseul, I ah-----“

“you’re kidding, right? if this is one of your pranks, okay, you win… you totally got me” she laughed dryly, but her eyes says different, it feels like tears are gonna come down from it any moment now, the way she locked her eyes on her, the way she said it, her lips, her face, her whole her is telling her that it’s the truth.

 

“you’re married? You got married?” still locked her eyes on Yuri “how? When? Why?”

“I think I should leave you two alone…” Jessica said, feeling that the best thing for her to do tight now is leave the two alone, she doesn’t feel mad or angry to Yeseul for asking, why Yuri married her, nor feeling anything against her instead she feels guilty, she saw how Yeseul looks at Yuri, the way she smiles around her, the way she says Yuri’s name… if there’s one thing that she clearly knows right now is that, she took Yuri away from Yeseul.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to act like this” Yeseul apologize coming back to her senses now looking at Jessica “I’m just…. She didn’t tell me…”

“I’m sorry too, I should’ve introduced myself earlier…”

  

Then Jessica’s phone rings…

 

“Tiff, yeah, we’re ready….” Jessica said on the phone “we’ll wait here….” Then hung up…

 

“going somewhere?” Yeseul asked

“yeah, I’m gonna walk Yoona to the park…”

“that’s nice…” Yeseul said as they heard a car stopped in front of their house “I think that’s my cue to leave…”

“no, Yuri she------“

“I actually have to go now…” Yeseul said

“okay…” Jessica nodded “I’ll just go get our bags…” as she made her way to the stairs

 

“I’m sorry…”

“you should’ve called me, you should’ve told me Yul…”

“I don’t know how….”

 

And the tears that she’s trying hard to hold down in front of Jessica fall down “you promise me…”

 

Jessica could hear everything and like what Yeseul’s feeling right now… it’s also breaking her, she’s the reason why Yeseul is crying right now, she’s the reason why a perfect couple cannot be together and the fact that she’s the reason why Yuri broke her promise to someone else and take her chance to be with someone she loves is breaking her.

 

^C.C^