Forever with her

I will take you forever

 

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

 

I REALLY, REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!  HAHAHA,

Things have been seriously goring crazy, so I hope you will still read this....

 

 

Happy TaeNy Day!!!

 

 

Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s hand as she watch her closely, it’s been 16 hours since the incident happen, Tiffany passes out after she shot Nickhun…

 

FLASHBACK

 

“and for you… as my farewell gift….” Nickhun said while pointing his gun at me “I’ll give you a word to think on the heaven…”

 

“don’t be deceive by beautiful eyes… cause inside it, it’s where the----“

 

BANG!!!!

 

As I heard that sound, all I could think was, is it the end for me?... I closed my eyes, as I reminisce all the things that I will miss, My family, Yuri…. And of course her…

 

I love you, Kim Taeyeon..” I smiled happily, as I remember her telling me that, at least it’s a beautiful gift that I can treasure on the other side….

 

A seconds pass, but still why do I feel okay?... is it the feeling of someone who’s gonna die?... don’t feel anything?...

 

I slowly opened my eyes, if am I already in heaven, but the moment I opened it, things in front of me was the last thing that I could ever think of… I watch as Nickhun’s body fell on the floor…

 

As I heard him says “d-demons hide”…

behind him, I saw the last person that I’d think on my last breath.. There she is, trembling… as she dropped the gun… she killed him… she killed him…

 

I saw how her body is trembling, how scared she is from what she just did, she unconsciously stepped back,…

That moment, I have so many questions running on my mind,

“why?”

“what?”

“how?”

 

But I don’t want to think anymore… all I know is… she needs me right now… and that’s what I did… I rushed to her…. And thank God, I was on time… I caught her before she dropped herself on the floor…

 

She is trembling like hell… she’s crying…

 

what should I do?”… I don’t know… I feel like I’m also loosing it…

 

“T-Taeyeon~~” I heard her, as she hugged me, while crying…. “T-Taeyeon---“, and that pulls me back to reality… I have no idea what words should I say to make her feel better… I just hugged her tightly, I hold her tight... I have to be strong for her…

 

End of Flashback…

 

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany’s hand closer to her, as she felt her finger’s move

 

 

Jessica and Yuri went to the hospital the moment they heard that Tiffany already wakes up…

 

“how is she?” Yuri asked while looking at Jessica and Tiffany on the window of the door

“I hope better…” Taeyeon answered weakly “I couldn’t imagine what was going on her head right now.”

“that’s why we are here… we will help help get over this” Yuri said “she saved our lives, I’ll never forget that”

 

“are you sure you’re not hurt anywhere?” Jessica asked worriedly

 

Tiffany shook her head lightly “I’m fine, but-----“

 

“thank you….” Jessica said while holding Tiffany’s hand “if not for you, Yuri and Taeyeon could end up in danger or worst…, you saved their lives”

 

After discussing with the doctor, Tiffany decided to rest at home

 

“I don’t think this is a really good idea” Jessica said

“Jess… we already talk about this, right?” Tiffany said

“and I don’t remember agreeing on this” Jessica argued

“me too,” Yuri said “I think Jessica is right… I don’t think it’s a good idea…. You can stay with us for a while”

“I know you’re worried about me, but I’m really fine…” Tiffany said “I’m living alone more than I can remember, so I guess I can handle this…”

“but this is so different…” Jessica argued

“because I killed someone?” Tiffany asked

“no, because I don’t think leaving you all alone right now, is what you really need” Jessica said

“I don’t-------“

“I’ll stay with her” Taeyeon said from behind

 

Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica looked at her

 

“I’ll stay with her, if that’s all Jessica needs so she can go home and rest now, right Yul?” Taeyeon suggested as she looked at Yuri to support her

“no, I don’t---I’m really fine” Tiffany said

“yeah… I think that’s better than you alone here” Yuri agreed to Taeyeon

“Yul, since you already agreed on me on this, will you please tell your wife to stop staring at me like that” Taeyeon said as she looks at Jessica

“I’m sorry, I was just thinking if I heard you right” Jessica said “which I think I heard right… are you really sure?”

“Jessi----“

“pshhhh….” Jessica said as she stopped Tiffany from saying anything and just focus on Taeyeon “are you really sure?”

“why?... is it that bad staying with her?” Taeyeon asked

“yes… no, I mean, you have your own life” Jessica has a point

“it’s okay… I didn’t say it in the first place if I’m not” Taeyeon answered

“now, I can sleep peacefully” Jessica said as she looks at Tiffany

 

Tiffany sigh on defeat… 3 on 1, it’s a total loss especially Jessica on the other side

 

Taeyeon has been walking back and forth in front of Tiffany’s room, she never went out of her room since Yuri and Jessica left, and it’s exactly 9 hours 14 minutes and counting since they left..

 

Taeyeon was gonna knock the door when it opened…

 

“I---uh----you hungry?” Taeyeon asked awkwardly

 

Tiffany shook her head

 

“just call m-----“, she couldn’t finish what she’s gonna say when Tiffany hugged her

 

“I thought I’m gonna lose you” Tiffany said burying her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder “I was so afraid that I might lose you”

 

Taeyeon hugged her back “you won’t lose me… I will never disappear, I promise”

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I parked my car in front of the house as I stepped outside, smile crept unto my face as I saw another car, means she’s there… I walked to the front door as I called that person..

 

“Boo,I’m home!” I called as soon as I entered the house,

I'm not a fan of endearment and  at first I don't wanna do it, I mean... it's embarrasing, right?...  I just couldn't bring myself to say it, especially in front of many people... and just one she just told me that she will never talk to me unless I called her that, she really stop talking to me, my calls, messages, she's freaking ignoring me... I thought just giving her time would make everything okay but it's not, I mean could someone really take it to the point ignoring for three whole days???

 

so one day, when I met her at the mall and she completely ignore me.... well I guess I love this person so much that I cannot take any more second that she's ignoring me..., so yeah, I just blurted it...

 

"BOO!!!!" I shouted it out in front of everybody... "I MISS YOU!!"

 

 

and back to the house, no one answered, which is quite knew because before I could say anything as soon as I stepped inside the house, there’s always someone who will welcome me with her loud voice

 

“Boo!!” I called again, still no answer, I went to the kitchen then saw a food, it’s still hot…

I looked upstairs; maybe she’s taking a shower… I went to our room, but she wasn’t there…

I took out my phone while going downstairs as I called her..

 

Ring!

 

I heard her phone from the kitchen

 

Ring!

 

Then I saw it on the table which I didn’t notice earlier

 

“where did she g-----“

“Tae-tae!” a voice startled me

 

Due to my agent instinct I immediately turn and was gonna hit the person behind me when I realized who it was….

 

“are you gonna hit me, Kim Taeyeon?”

“no!... of course not!” I answered as I sighed in relief, that was close.. my fist was just only inch away from her, if I didn’t stopped it in time, I don’t even want to imagine what could happen

 

She chuckled “I’m sorry, did I startle you?”

“just please, don’t do that again” I smiled as I leaned to kiss her forehead “I thought I’m gonna have a heart attack”

 

She chuckled as she went to the table

 

“are you a ninja or something?” I asked jokingly, I mean I’m not an agent for nothing, I am trained to know everything around me, including a footstep especially in a quiet  place like this, but earlier I never felt that she was behind me, didn’t even heard any footsteps coming, hell I wouldn’t even that she was there if she didn’t say anything

 

She chuckled “am I?...”

“well, I feel like you just magically appeared behind me” I answered smiling

 

“that’s not a ninja, Tae..” she said smiling at me “that’s a magician style”

“Oh?... then are you a magician?” I asked laughing

“guess, I am” she answered laughing, as she put the glass on table, as I noticed on her arms

 

“did you hurt yourself?” I asked as I went to her

“huh?” she asked confusing

“you’re bleeding” I said as I hold her arm

 

Is it me or she did pause for a seconds before answering

 

“maybe I cut myself earlier” she said as she retract her arm “don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt”

“hurt or not, we still need to put something to avoid infections” I said pulling her to sit, as I took the first aid kit

 

“thank you” she said after I tend to her,

“just, please be careful next time” I told her

 

She gave me a reassuring smile “let’s eat..” then stand, I took her hand before she could take a step

 

“huh?” she looked at me

“Miyoung-ah” I said smiling at her

 

And in that instance, I could clearly saw her wrinkles building up, she really hates it, I could still remember the first time I called her that, God!, it’s HellFany, hahaha…,

 

“I tol----“

“I love you~~” I said as I smiled at her

 

Then she smiled at me, smile that I will never get used to… and if I could, I will do everything I can to see those smile for the rest of my life

 

“I love you, Kim Taeyeon” then leaned and kissed my forehead “always will”

 

……. It’s been 3 months since the incident with Nickhun, and it’s been a month since she asked me to live with her, and of course did not hesitate but not because of whatever you’re thinking, hahaha… I am so worried, and God knows that, so when she asked me, I seriously packed my bag without a second thought…

 

….. she’s doing better coping up on all of this, I mean in my line of work killing someone is inevitable and it’s something that I’ll never get used to it’s something that need to… but for her, I don’t think it wasn’t that easy, I mean even though that Nickhun guy is a bad guy… the fact that she killed someone can make her turn crazy so living with her put not only me but also Yuri and Jessica at ease…

 

Having her in my life is the best thing that ever happen to me, every moments with her is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life…. and if there’s one thing that I could wish for… it is being with her forever

 

 

 

I know for some people what they have or had doesn't mean anything... but for some people out there, for me...

it's REAL.........

It maybe impossible in the future now but I'm pretty sure I witnessed something real :)

 

 

I may take a while but I will never stop writing...

^__^