Activate

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kPefkGo-KQ

---------

The next morning, your eyes fluttered open. The sun hit your face. Surprised, you fell off the bed. “Oof!”

You sighed *This happens every single day. Why am I so clumsy?* You remembered the humiliation from last night and grew even more somber *No wonder guys don’t like you.*

You got up and put your last pair of glasses on. You turned around and screamed. You fell onto the bed and clamped your hands over your mouth. *Stepaunt and my stepcousins sleep in late on weekends. I must be quiet but…WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?!*

Standing in front of you like mannequins were 6 males with closed eyes. They were the essence of perfection. Each and every one of them was handsome with flawless skin and gorgeous hair. They were all dressed in white clothes.

*Is this some kind of trick? Am I dreaming?* You pinched your cheek and yelped *Ow! That hurt!* Pouting, you rubbed your sore cheek.

Curious, you walked up to the boys.

You went to the first boy with red hair, handsome features, and pale skin. You saw something sticking out of his shirt pocket.

You pulled it out. On a piece of fancy paper in neat cursive, it read:

For you, because you deserve happiness, too.

“What is this?” You wondered out loud.

The boys hadn’t moved one inch since you’ve seen them. It was like they were robots or life-sized dolls.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter