White Day

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXiNTLOUPs&feature=related

-------

 

On March 14th, you woke up to have 6 bouquets of flowers in your face. You sat up and put your glasses on. You yawned loudly, “What is all this?”

“HAPPY WHITE DAY!” Your boyfriends grinned.

You blinked, “Oh yeah…it’s White Day.”

“Of course silly girl.” Minwoo laughed, “And you’ll have 6 times the fun because you have 6 awesome boyfriends.”

You smiled and accepted the flowers, “Thank you.”

“Since it’s school day we can’t go out but tomorrow we’ll go on a special date so make time.” Kwangmin winked.

“Okay.” You were actually excited.

After you made breakfast for your stepcousins, you got ready for school. You tied your converses and stood up. You headed to the door only to be blocked by your boyfriends. You blinked, “What?”

“Before you leave the house, you have to make a promise.” Donghyun said.

“What promise?” You asked.

“You can’t say yes when guys ask you for dates tomorrow.” They simultaneously chorused. You blinked in surprise, “Muh?”

“If guys ask you to be their White Day date, which I’m sure they will, you have to say no. Araso?” Minwoo worriedly asked.

You were in disbelief. You actually started to laugh.

“It’s not funny!” They protested.

You tried to stop laughing, “Mianhae. Don’t worry about it. You guys are my boyfriends, right? Girlfriends have to be loyal to their boyfriends, right?”

“Right!” They replied.

“Okay then.” You headed for the door but they wouldn’t move.

“Promise us.” Minwoo held his pink up. The others followed.

You chuckled and held your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter