Worst Day of My Life

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E3c3Tszt8Y

---------------

 

“GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT!” Your stepaunt kicked you out. You had made several miscalculations of the profit, which had pissed her off.

Crying, you walked home. *It’s not my fault I can’t see with my bruised eye.* You took off your glasses. A crack was in the middle of the right lens. *Great. I only have one more pair left.* You sighed, “Can this day get worse?”

You trudged up the hill towards your house. You saw 2 figures by the wall. You peered at them *Who are they?*

You got closer only to realize it was Yunie.

Then you saw it. You could recognize the blonde hair anywhere.

“Stay still.” He whispered.

She giggled, “Stop it, L. Joe. That tickles.”

“Gosh, you’re so hot.” L. Joe bit her neck.

Yunie laughed. She looked up and saw you. You couldn’t look away. Yunie saw the hurt in your eyes and smirked. She knew you had been crushing on L. Joe. It felt good knowing that she had taken him away from you.

Right in front of you, Yunie crashed her lips against L. Joe. He, of course, didn’t refuse the move.

L. Joe pressed her tightly against the wall. His hand slithered under her shirt.

Yunie looked straight at you as she kissed him back with tongue and all.

You felt sick to your stomach. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. *Look away, stupid!* You told yoursel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter