L. Joe's Girlfriend

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_NIjB1jL0&feature=related

-------

 

Sunday night, you came into your room. Ever since you had found out that they were only temporary, you couldn’t bring yourself to act in the same happy way around them.

You didn’t meet their eyes as you made the announcement, “I called Byunghun…I’m going to start dating him.”

“Okay.” They whispered. It broke their hearts but what could they do? You left the room silently crying.

--------

On Monday, the school was buzzing with gossip.

“L. Joe and ~~~~~~ are going out?!” They raced down the stairs and gasped, “IT’S TRUE!”

You and L. Joe had entered the school holding hands. *Finally, things are set right. She’s mine.* He smirked but your expression was blank.

Girls enviously watched you so close to their idol.

“I knew it! They were bound to get together!”

“They look so cute together.”

“But what happened to the other guys? I thought one of them was her boyfriend.”

Your boyfriends were watching you from the staircase. Their hearts sank at the sight of you with L. Joe. Yet, they understood why you were with him.

A girl ran up to Minwoo and held out a letter, “Minwoo! Will you be my boyfriend?”

“I’m already taken.” He whispered. She pointed to you, “If you’re talking about her, she’s dating L. Joe.” “I know.” Minwoo said.

The girl thought he was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter