One on One Dating: Part One

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJUfOhK74I&feature=related

--------

To make the date more realistic, the boys decided to meet you at Lotte World. You made an excuse about going to the library then ran for your life to the bus stop. You hopped on and it headed towards the amusement park. You sighed in relief *Made it.* Smiling, you looked out the window and waited for the bus to arrive at your destination.

You received a couple stares from males. In return, they earned slapping from their girlfriends.

Finally, the bus stopped at Lotte World.

With butterflies in your tummy, you skipped out. You went to the gates and waited *Where are they?*

Suddenly, someone took your hand.

You gasped with widened eyes, “Kwangmin!” You looked around, “Where are the others?”

“We decided to make it more ‘realistic’ while we’re at it. 1 on 1 dates.” He smiled.

“Ohhh.” You nodded in understanding.

“And I’m your first date. Disappointed?” Kwangmin asked.

You beamed and shook your head, “Of course not.”

“Let’s go in. I have your ticket.” He waved the tickets around. The two of you entered the amusement park.

You gasped, “Wow! It’s sooo nice!”

“You’ve never been here before?” Kwangmin asked.

You shook your head, “I didn’t have anyone to come with.”

Kwangmin felt bad for you. Before a pity party could start, you tugged on his arm and pointed, “I want to ride that!” You and Kwangmin went on several rides together. The two of you were in line for the rollercoaster. You looked up at the twists and turns.

“That looks fun, huh, Kwangmin?” You spun around and gasped, “OMMAYA!” You fell onto the ground in shock.

“Whoa.” Jeongmin picked you back up, “You all right?”

You looked around, “Where’s Kwangmin?”

“1st date ended. It’s my turn now.” He smirked.

 “Next.” The bored employ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter