New Students

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSVKoXPPdcQ

------

 

The next day, Mrs. Lee was going over algebra concepts when there was a knock on the door.

The principal poked his head in, “Sorry to interrupt but we have a few new students. Come on in.”

You looked up and gasped. It was Minwoo and the twins. They winked your way.

*How can they be the new students?!* You gaped.

Girls squealed at the new boys, “They’re so cute!”

L. Joe raised an eyebrow. Chunji and Niel grew defensive at the new competition.

“Introduce yourselves.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Hi, I’m No Minwoo!” He made a cute peace sign, “I like cute girls with glasses.”

You turned a shade of red.

“We’re the Jo twins.” They said.

“I’m Kwangmin.” He smiled and waved.

“I’m Youngmin.” He said. “I know I have blonde hair but I have hostility against other blondes, so if your hair happens to be blonde, I want you to stay away from me.” *And my girl.*

*What the hell? Is that guy crazy?* L. Joe stared at him.

“Er, that’s a nice fact. Um, where to put you 3.” Mrs. Lee thoughtfully tapped her bottom lip.

Minwoo raised his arm, “I want to sit by the cute girl with glasses!” Everyone stared at him as if he was crazy, “Did he just call the nerd cute?”

“Must be blind.” Chunji snickered. Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows, “I heard that.” Chunji stared at him. Minwoo wasn’t fazed and stared back in rebell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter