Winners

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMrvmm9U0c 

-------

It was the day of the talent show and you were nervous. You hadn’t seen your boyfriends practice once. *Will they be able to defeat the kingkas?* You sat in the first row. You watched several performances and absentmindedly applauded.

Finally, the kingkas came up. The room erupted with screams. You plugged your ears and winced. L. Joe smirked *Prepare to be smitten, ~~~~~. Your boy toys are nothing compared to me.*

They started one of the most perfect routines you had ever seen. Your stomach started to sink *Oh no. My boyfriends lost.* The song ended and the room filled with cheers once more. You dejectedly clapped *Poor boyfriends.*

The kingkas left the stage and your boyfriends came up. There were more screams, “Two hot groups dancing! This is our lucky year!*

Your eyes widened at the boys’ outfits. They were decked out in black clothes. They were not the good, innocent boyfriends you knew. They had somehow turned into motorcycle-riding bad boys.

Minwoo’s defiant, cocky expression frightened you a bit. On top of that, Donghyun’s black shirt was ed. Girls clapped with joy. You had to cover your face in embarrassment but peeked through your fingers.

The music began.

Your jaw literally fell open *Oh my gosh…they’re WAY BETTER than the kingkas!* The moves were unbelievably hardcore. You could’ve never imagined them danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter