Who is her real boyfriend?

My Boyfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpVtQwbixsM

---------------

You and Youngmin entered the rowdy cafeteria.

You glanced back then looked up at him, “Will he be okay?”

Youngmin smirked and rolled his eyes, “Please. Are you honestly worrying about him? Tell me the truth. Didn’t you feel a bit satisfied knowing he came back to you first and you dissed him right then and there? Huh?” He tickled your stomach.

You giggled. Actually, you did. You didn’t believe he would apologize AND want to be friends with you! It was cool how Youngmin stepped in back there. You gratefully smiled up at him.

The two of you got food and sat down.

Hyunseong was chewing on a bean sprout. You stared at him, “You’re eating?” “I was curious how this tasted.” He shrugged. You laughed.

After you ate, you tossed the trash away and went to get water from the machine. Ricky and Changjo happened to be there. They did a double take at you.

“Wahhh. So pretty.” Ricky practically drooled. “I’ve never seen her before. Have you?” Changjo stared at you as he shook his head. “Let’s go.” Ricky elbowed him.

They approached you, “Ummm…”

You looked up. *The mean sophomores.*

“Hi. I’m Ricky.” He smiled, “And this is Changjo. What’s your name?”

You blinked, “You already know me.”

“We do?” They were surprised.

“Yeah…you said I would die as a loner.” You reminded.

They ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter